1. Brian Lilley on the ideology behind the 911 attacks. The one we still aren’t allowed to name
(His interview with Stephen Coughlin should be available any minute now)
Tons of explosive material has been seized near the Turkish-Syrian border in two days, with 17 suspected members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) detained in the border town of Kilis.
As much as 6.5 tons of plastic explosive material was seized after police officers in the southeastern border province of ?anl?urfa stopped and searched a long-haul truck full of onions in the Pekmezli neighborhood of ?anl?urfa’s Akçakale district on Sept. 9, Do?an News Agency reported on Sept. 10.
3. A Hungarian speaker felt that the video of muslims showing their friendliness and intentions by throwing rocks at a Hungarian train was worth subtitling. Here it is. If you haven’t already seen this video, its a riot.
4. Here is a fascinating example of why hate speech laws are so easily susceptible to selective enforcement. Notice the argument used by Office Depot to refuse a print job for fliers critical of Planned Parenthood. There will be no fine for them we can all be certain. But had they refused to print fliers for a gay pride march the new name of the business would be Rainbow Printers.
Office Depot is standing by its refusal to print 500 anti-Planned Parenthood flyers, because the flyer is “graphic” and “hate material” that persecutes those who support abortion rights, according to a company explanation obtained The Daily Caller News Foundation.
Maria Goldstein, 42, of Illinois requested the flyers Aug. 20, but an employee refused, citing corporate policy. Goldstein said she is being discriminated against because of her religious beliefs, and obtained legal counsel.
The teenager from western Montreal currently on trial for allegedly preparing to leave Canada to take part in terrorist activity abroad communicated with Martin Couture-Rouleau dozens of times before the latter killed a Canadian soldier in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu last year.
The now 16-year-old teenager eventually admitted he had frequent exchanges with Couture-Rouleau during a nearly three-hour interrogation with a member of the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) and an investigator with the Sûreté du Québec on Oct. 20. He was questioned, at a youth detention centre in Laval, just hours after Couture-Rouleau used his car to run over two Canadian soldiers in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu including Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, 53, who died in what the police quickly realized was a terrorist attack.
7. Call to action: TheTruthAboutRefugees.com wants to hear from you
8. Hungary defends treatment of migrants and refugees
(The Channel4 woman just lies like a Clinton)
9. UMIs in Hungary block busses and chant “no camp” and “No fingerprint” because they may then be ineligible for German or Swedish largesse
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., Buck and all.
Why is our culture better than Islamic culture? This is why.