(All that swishing is probably bad for the foundations)
ROME (Reuters) – The mayor of Venice, who this month had a public row with British rock star Elton John over family values, has said he never wants to see a Gay Pride parade take place in the lagoon city while he is in charge.
Luigi Brugnaro, a businessman who was elected mayor on a centre-right ticket in June, told la Repubblica daily that gay pride marches were the “height of kitsch”.
“There will never be a Gay Pride in my city,” he was quoted as saying in Wednesday’s paper. “Let them go and do it in Milan, or in front of their own homes,” he said.
Italy’s rights group Arcigay holds Gay Pride parades in numerous Italian cities each year, last visiting Venice in 2014. It denounced Brugnaro’s broadside, accusing him of besmirching Venice’s reputation as an open, sophisticated society.
(Sooner or later, the constant tugging at classical society and denigration of the people who produce the wealth and create the history will push back. You can bend a culture and often that is a great thing. But it can also break)
Hungarian security forces have fired teargas to prevent around 200 migrants leaving the country’s main refugee processing centre near the southern border with Serbia, a police spokesman says.
140,630 migrants have crossed into Hungary this year
Barbed wire, four-metre high fence used to stop refugees
‘Border hunters’ to patrol Hungary’s southern border
Germany’s Angela Merkel booed by far-right protesters
The spokesman, Szabolcs Szenti, said police used the tear gas to disperse migrants who had refused to be fingerprinted and tried to leave the processing centre at Roszke near the southern border, along which Hungary is erecting a fence.
“Police are trying to calm the situation, but the migrants are continuing to shout,” Mr Szenti said.
3. Bulgaria: Soldiers deployed to block refugees at Macedonian border
Dozens of heavily armed Bulgarian soldiers and a Humvee were deployed to the Macedonian border near the Gyueshevo checkpoint, Wednesday to prevent refugees and migrants entering the country.
4. Rebel Media: Christianity is the religion of war
5. Smoke billows from refugee housing centre in Berlin
A fire broke out at a former psychiatric clinic that had been earmarked to house refugees, in Berlin on Wednesday.
(Someone must have torn up a koran over there)
6. Americans outside Indiana Islamic center protesting killing of marines and US servicemen. The video is on a CAIR Youtube Channel.
7. Gaza terrorists hold military parade
8. BBC has a panel with muslims and Ann Marie Waters, organizer of the Cartoon of mohamed exhibit in the UK, subsequently cancelled for fear is ambushed by leftists and muslims who manage to derail from the point and obfuscate at every opportunity. This clip will make you mad.
Perhaps someone can explain this to me.
Here is a picture of the killer in Virginia from a related Facebook page:
And here is a picture of the same person from today’s post at the Daily Mail
Maybe he is related to Michael Jackson.