1. Turkey: Turkish Armed Forces increase presence on Syrian border
The Milwaukee Art Museum acquired a “painting” of the previous pope made out of Condoms donated by a gay rights activist. The same media outlets that refused to run the Mohammed cartoons to avoid offending religious sensibilities are gleefully running photos of a picture of the Pope made out of condoms and defending it.
3. Is it possible that the whole gay marriage issue had nothing to do with (already existing) rights for homosexuals, but in fact was a deconstructionist act to destroy traditional marriage for reasons of cultural Marxism? Oh and here is a report on the general state of health of straight marriage. Could there be a connection?
4. More on the pillorying of Tim Hunt, the Nobel prize winner who is now in the dog house with Michael Richards of Seinfeld.
The Anti-Defamation League is alarmed and horrified by the assault on a Jewish man, wearing a yarmulke, in Staten Island this past week. Three teenagers allegedly threw a rock at the man, yelling out anti-Jewish slurs. To make matters worse, the three young individuals also threatened to kill the man.
“If the reports are accurate, this incident is terribly disturbing because it was clearly motivated by anti-Semitic animus, and particularly troubling due to the young age of the assailants,” the ADL New York regional director, Evan R. Bernstein said, according to the Algemeiner.
One of the three, Kareem Cook…
6. Britain First does great propaganda video!
(Anyone want to bet that “Islam is the religion of peace” Cameron will ban the English flag if this gets more popular?)
(Why would they make the deal when the sanctions are already gone?)
VIENNA—Iranian President Hassan Rouhani hinted this week that Iran would decide to fully pursue its nuclear program in a way “harsher than what they [the United States can] imagine” if Western powers fail to uphold any nuclear agreement expected to be finalized in the coming days.
Rouhani’s comments come as negotiators in Vienna struggle to solve disagreements over a range of issues concerning the future of Tehran’s nuclear program. The ongoing disputes prevented the sides from finalizing the agreement before a self-imposed June 30 deadline.
Talks are now expected to continue through July 9.
Major General Hisham El-Halaby who teaches at the National Defence College of the Nasser Military academy- told Ahram Online that the initial number of militants who attacked the army in North Sinai earlier in the day was around 70.
“Those 70 who attacked the forces in Sheikh Zuweid represented the first wave of attackers. The total number of attackers throughout the day might exceed 300 elements or even more. This is a new technique that the militants have been using in their operations,” El-Halaby explained.
However, El-Halaby says that there were gaps in the military’s preparedness, which were capitalised on by the militants who receive instructions from foreign intelligence agencies.
They included four Italians, five Albanians and one Canadian.
They were suspected of violating Italian anti-terrorism laws, including one that prohibits organising trips to support foreign terrorist groups.
11. Normally I don’t post songs etc. But its Canada day, and these guys are great and if i was a gamblin’ man, I would bet that they were not Marxists!
Happy Dominion Day my fellow countrymen. Stephen Harper is right. We need to praise our lucky stars we live here.