1. Hizballah releases video where The caption says “The Hizbollah brigades declare dozens of Mashal ISIS fighters captured .” The news clip says that Hizbollah has now entered the fray in the theatre of Anbar province and tries to recapture the city of Ramadi.
An Australian boy who was photographed holding the severed head of a Syrian soldier could reportedly return to Australia with his mother and siblings, prompting the prime minister to warn Wednesday that children as well as adults who break terrorism laws face prosecution.
Sydney-born convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf horrified the world last year by posting on his Twitter account from Syria a photograph of his 7-year-old son clutching the severed head.
3. Pamela Geller on Hannity May 26 2015 on cartoons and free speech
4. Meagan Kelly seems to be the only media person who actually is listening to the inanities from the White house and noticing them.
6. It wasn’t too difficult to deduce that the US military is not happy with the President’s strategy in fighting the Islamic State. Or whatever it is he is actually doing with them.
After months of U.S. and coalition airstrikes on hundreds of Islamic State targets, after U.S. surveillance and intelligence collection, and with senior American officers advising Iraqis at a joint command center, the battlefield outcome still was no better than the rout of Mosul 11 months ago.
This source said combat pilots can loiter over a target for hours before approval comes to strike it. Sometimes approval never comes.
(If one had a theory that the US president was on the other side of the war with the Islamic State, it would be fairly easy to make that case with open source evidence at this point)
7. Some interesting Arabic TV analysis of a recent Obama speech on US national security
(This is a clip well worth watching indeed, even though it turns out to be satire that someone else did over a MEMRI clip, its still great. However this clip is an excellent example of why one may wish to refrain from jokes of logical extremes. How can you know its a joke in extreme times? I have heard this referred to as, ‘Poe’s Law’)
The number of fighters may have increased by more than 70% worldwide in the past nine months or so, the report says, adding that they “pose an “immediate and long-term [terrorist] threat”.
9. Slowly but surely we will attempt to restore some of the lost videos from the Youtube channel that was deleted such as this one. The 2010 interview with Sam Solomon when he spoke in Ottawa with Bat Ye’or at an event at the National Archives. This one is timeless and really needs to be understood. A mosque, is not a church.
Thank you Rita Malik for the translation and M., Wrath of Khan, JW., DF., Andrew Bostom., Tundra Tabloids and many more and much more to come.