1. Iranian ships turn away from Yemen
(The US navy has that affect on most actors)
2. Montreal school struggles to explain why its students join ISIS
Just months after five students at Montreal’s Collège de Maisonneuveleft Canada to join the Islamic State in Syria, a young couple, El Mahdi Jamali and Sabrine Djaermane, who attended the same school, were arrested last Tuesday for what police allege were plans to commit terrorist acts. Since the arrest, school officials have met with terrorism and extremism experts to help analyze if the school itself had been a breeding ground for extremists. Some locals familiar with the school have pointed fingers at Adil Charkaoui, an Islamic leader in Montreal who rents the school’s facilities for a weekend Muslim youth group, and was once probed by federal agents as a suspected al-Qaeda sleeper agent.
3. When you see muslims this happy, it probably means a large pile of dead, wounded and suffering as well as those who lost the bounty of their life’s work.
4. Free Gaza from Hamas demo in Germany
5. Thousands in Germany commemorate Armenian Genocide centennial.
Video: Germany: Thousands of German Turks decry Armenian ‘genocide’ allegations
6. Erdogan not pleased at all about it
(He prefers the term, Massacre)
7. Today’s dose of Islamic state threats, horror and inhumanity. But it seems to be a more general threat directed at all non-muslims in the world. CAUTION: Harsh brutality, murder, and Satanic level zeal to slaughter generally speaking decent people.
Video title: “We will not rest until every single Muslim is freed from the Tawaghit, al-Quds, al-Andalus are returned and we conquer Rome”
8.Yemeni politician Abd Al-Qader Salam, Secretary-General of the Nasserist Democratic Party in Yemen, said in an interview with Hizbullah’s Al-Manar TV that unless Saudis stopped their airstrikes in Yemen, there will be attacks in Riyadh, Mecca, and Medina. He boasted that the Yemeni people can only “flourish and develop” in a state of war.
Thank you Wrath of Khan, M., Yucki, Richard, and a host of others. A busy news day today, more in severity and scale perhaps than in volume.
2/ Baffling. Complete mystery. ‘There were no signs at all.’ Hard to see how it could have happened. Take Islamic instruction courses then go on jihad? Just doesn’t make any sense.