1. Its funny how Obama always claims he learns about stuff thats bad in his admin from the news, same as the general public. He has used that ruse repeatedly, claiming he was blindsided by something or other that he did and didn’t know he did it till he heard it on the news. Amazing.
An alleged supporter of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) welcomed President Recep Tayyip Erdo?an by chanting “Welcome, O Messenger of God,” a phrase commonly used to refer to the Prophet Muhammad, in the latest in a series of similar remarks attributing divine qualities to Erdo?an.
Erdo?an, along with ?stanbul Governor Vasip ?ahin and Beyo?lu Mayor Ahmet Misbah Demircan, paid a visit on Thursday to the headquarters of Tophane Tayfun Spor, an ?stanbul-based amateur football club where Erdo?an played football in his youth. An individual was heard greeting Erdo?an with the chant, “Welcome, O Messenger of God,” addressing the president as a prophet although this is considered a grave sin in Islam, as a core principle of Islam is the belief that the Prophet Muhammad is the final prophet.
Some AK Party officials and members have become the focus of public attention for making remarks in praise of Erdo?an attributing holy qualities to the president.
(Will Al-Baghdadi send Erdogan an angry letter?)
3. CNN clip on Islamic State treatment of homosexual men.
(But whatever you do, gay rights groups, it is critical to remember that the real problem is Israel. Even if muslims create a global slaughter of all people who have ever seen another member of the same sex naked or had a curious thought, your mission gay-advocacy groups, is to make sure that the pressure stays on Israel. Cause Israel. That’s why. And Israel!)
4. Man drives car into a bunch of people with the intention of killing them, then jumps out and stabs survivors, and Reuters makes the killer and his family the victims.
Very interesting video of the arrest of the driver-stabber in Jerusalem. Is the man who shot him also the man holding the camera?
5. Stunning Russian propaganda. MAKE SURE English subs are tuned on!
(I am speechless. It is amazing what can happen when the US elects a leader like O)
(Notice in both videos, the Russians use the bearded transvestite/transexual EU song winner as the symbol for Europe. NYT article here)
(A friendly fire incident)
A Canadian soldier based in Petawawa, Ont., was killed by Iraqi Kurdish forces who “mistakenly engaged” in combat in Iraq, according to the Department of National Defence.
Sgt. Andrew Joseph Doiron from the Canadian Special Operations Regiment, based at Garrison Petawawa, was killed on Friday around 3:50 p.m. ET, according to a news release.
Doiron is from Moncton, N.B., and graduated from a high school in the area in 2001, CBC News has learned. He is the first Canadian soldier killed during Canada’s current mission to Iraq.
7. Britain First’s Paul Golding arrested for being attacked.
(Much like islamic sharia law where a woman is imprisoned or killed for being raped, an Englishman is arrested for being beaten by a muslim if he happens to be protesting Islam)
Thank you Don C., M., Yucki, Richard and everyone.