The ISIS men told her to sit down because she had travelled a long way and said she should have some food before they took her to meet her son.
‘They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were kind.
‘But they had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said “You’ve just eaten him.”‘
During his time on the front line, Mr Abdulla revealed how ISIS are terrorising locals by calling them and threatening to kidnap them and bury them alive unless they surrender.
He also told of how the terror group kill prisoners they capture by throwing them on a ‘human bonfire’ and that he saw his own cousin killed in an ISIS attack.
(I wonder: Koran 66:6 “O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones…” More evidence that muslims are TRYING to make hell on Earth)
2. Pat Condell: Freedom of speech:
(Perhaps the most important and hard hitting of his videos to date)
More than 300 young people have been groomed and sexually exploited by gangs of men in Oxfordshire in the past 15 years, a damning report into the failures of police and social services to stop years of sexual torture, trafficking and rape will reveal, the Guardian has learned.
The victims, mostly girls, come predominantly from the city of Oxford, increasing concerns that the grooming and exploitation of vulnerable young people by groups of older men is not confined to the inner cities. One senior investigative source said: “If you think you haven’t got a problem in your city or town, you are just not looking for it.”
Nazakat Ali, 30, stabbed his 27-year old partner Shahzana Kausar during a row at their home in Rochdale, Greater Manchester, after she made it clear she wanted to enrol at college to study English.
Manchester Crown Court heard how he grabbed a knife and, in front of his own mother, stabbed his wife more than a dozen times as he refused to accept that she wanted to gain a ‘degree of independence’.
Following the attack on September 29 last year, Ali fled the scene and Ms Kausar was left lying in a pool of the blood on the floor.
5. I suppose this had to happen
A secondary school in Malmö has been closed after the teachers’ union declared that it is too dangerous a place for students and teachers to attend due to widespread violence and criminality.
Violence, threats and visits from adult criminals eventually became too much for the teachers’ unions at Varner Rydén School in the Malmö suburb of Rosengård, whose safety officers have now closed the premises.
“Violence, threats and verbal abuse. There has also been trouble with students from other schools,” said Hans Nilsson at the City of Malmö to news agency TT.
Troops and militia were said to be attacking on different fronts, backed by air strikes from Iraqi fighter jets.
The government says that its forces are advancing into the city but this has not been confirmed.
A Shia militia commander has told the BBC that Iran’s Gen Qasem Soleimani is also taking part in the operation.
- Shayfur Rahman, 31, of Chapel Road, Prestwich, Greater Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape
- Kutab Miah, 34, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and one count of rape
- Rehan Ali, 26, of Cleethorpes Avenue, Blackley, Manchester, has been charged with one count of rape and six counts of sexual activity with a child
- Iklaq Choudhry Hussain, 37, of Mayfield Terrace, Rochdale, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of rape
- David Law, 45, of Colmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, has been charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit rape
- Mahfus Rahman, 28, of HMP Garth, has been charged with three counts of rape and three counts of sexual activity with a child
- Ashfaq Yousaf, 28, of HMP Forest Bank, has been charged with one count of aiding and abetting rape and rape
- Afraz Ahmed, 32, of Oswald Street, Rochdale, has been charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit rape, two counts of rape and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity
- Mohammed Davood, 37, of Leyland Road, Burnley, Lancashire, has been charged with one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, three counts of rape, one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of sexual assault
- Mohammed Miah, 39, of HMP Moorland, has been charged with three counts of sexual activity and two counts of rape
Thank you Buck, Tundra T. M., UK Pete, and all and much much more to come.