1. Here is an interview I did with Stephen Coughlin about the imposition of World Wide Sharia we did on Dec 1 2012. I thought it might be interesting to look back at this in the light of what has happened since, especially in the past few months with the Islamic State having ben declared and the messages coming from there. After all, a model is only as good as its predictive value. So it might be instructive.
2. Now this would be an excellent way to stop terrorism and Islamic states from their endless corruption of Western civilization. Hopefully something like it will be available to the ordinary joe soon. And what a great excuse to drive to the Sea! Free fuel!
(The right of exit is fundamental to a democracy. People who have not committed a crime must be allowed to leave. Once they have gone to fight a war for a power who has declared war on the UK however, not letting them back in isn’t just allowed, its mandatory)
- Glasgow-born Aqsa Mahmood, 20, was educated at top private school
- She left university last year to fight in Syria, now married and living there
- Tweets Islamic State propaganda praising ‘brothers from Woolwich’
- In June she wrote: ‘If you cannot make it to battlefield, bring it to yourself’
- Police and security services have confirmed they are aware of Mahmood
The UN says it has received reports from Iraq that “reveal acts of inhumanity on an unimaginable scale”.
Deputy Human Rights Commissioner Flavia Pansieri said Islamic State (IS) was believed to have committed systematic and intentional attacks on civilians.
They include targeted killings, forced conversions, slavery, sexual abuse, and the besieging of entire communities.
The UN Human Rights Council has agreed to send an emergency mission to investigate the IS crimes.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Bains, Maria J., and many more who have been sending in links and news. For other readers, many of the most interesting stories are linked in the comments. Its well worth clicking and reading them.