News links for Dec. 28 2013 – 3

1. Google begins the slide down the grease-slick slippery slope of selective enforcement based on the Frankfurt school rules of anti-Western critical theory and cuts off Geert Wilders’ email address for the dissemination of his truth-about-islam stickers.

2. Boko Haram leader: Decapitate, mutilate but no cannibalism

  MAIDUGURI, Nigeria — An Islamic extremist leader in northeastern Nigeria says the bloody insurgency will continue because Allah says they must decapitate and mutilate.

In a video newly released Saturday, Abubakar Shekau claims responsibility for the Dec. 20 attack on a tank battalion barracks and says his men would have eaten their enemies, but Allah forbids cannibalism.

3. Kashif Tariq was suspended by the Home Office because of his cousin’s involvement in a transatlantic bomb plot. He, among others is suing the home office for unlawful dismissal.

4. Once again, the iron fist of socialism in the velvet glove of the modern state gives cancer to our own local traditions and cultures. British pubs closing from taxation and regulation.

5. Indonesia: Islamic extremists prohibit New Year celebrations

 

Thank youM, Oz-Rita, UK Pete. More to come.

 

About Eeyore

Canadian artist and counter-jihad and freedom of speech activist as well as devout Schrödinger's catholic

8 Replies to “News links for Dec. 28 2013 – 3”

  1. Techzine: “Google’s systems work mostly on autopilot, it is likely that several complaints have been received and that the system is automatically switched to the blocking of the account.”

    I’m not sure which possibility is worse. Google is automatically censored by anyone who complains often enough?

  2. 5/ Practically begging for another tsumami. Sharia angers Laboon, the wave that eats people in the Andaman Sea. Take care, hubristic guardians of Islamic law! You are making Laboon hungry again.

  3. EGYPT 4 injured in blast near Egypt’s Sharqiya Military Intelligence HQ

    At least four have been injured in an explosion near the Sharqiya Governorate’s Military Intelligence Headquarters in the city of Anshas midday Sunday, according to state TV.

    The blast is believed to have been caused by a car laden with explosives detonating near the intelligence building, Director of Sharqiya’s Criminal Investigations Office Atef Khedr told Al-Ahram’s Arabic news website.

    Army Spokesman Ahmed Ali confirmed on his official Facebook page Sunday that four soldiers had been injured by the blast which partially destroyed the building’s rear façade. He condemned the terrorist attacks targeting Egypt’s military and state facilities.

    A security official told state news agency MENA Egyptian security forces have arrested a suspect in the explosion.

    http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/90288.aspx

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*