2. In the UK it is now a minor crime to describe someone by describing them. No matter what the purpose.
A disabled pensioner claims she has been banned from using the Sainsbury’s home delivery service after describing one of their drivers as a ‘coloured gentleman’.
Marian Burke, 73, says she used the term entirely innocently to refer to a ‘lovely’ deliveryman who works for the supermarket.
But she says a manager at Sainsbury’s immediately branded her a racist for saying the word and said her custom was no longer welcome.
3. Bomb in Damascus kills 20
4. But what of the baby ducks! Who will save the baby ducks! Enviorn-mental-ists release hundreds of captive minks into the wild where they feast on hundreds of baby ducks.
Unfortunately, the OIC has been fairly successful in passing UN resolutions that if implemented, would have the effect of stifling speech that “defames religions.” Of course, the OIC is only concerned with the defamation of Islam.
6. More video from Damascus. I must say, lots of religions can arguably be distilled down to a single idea. Buddhism, the cessation of suffering for the self and all sentient beings, Judaism, arguing about minutia till the the Chinese food arrives, Catholicism, Arguing about sports till the bars close and so on. But Islam, it all seems to be about high energy chemistry and screaming two words till everyone is dead.
7. Mohamadmahdi Kowsari, University student suspended for hazardous chemical scare. Saskatoon Sask. Canada
(Maybe if there was a church that actually backed European culture and offered a bulwark from Islam they would see a few new members. If I could find a Spanish church that still respected St. James Matamoros I would be sorely tempted to join it.
(I’m sure she would prefer that death had caused him to not start it in the first place had she a choice in the matter.)