1. If you are Muslim, you don’t have to read the menu. You can just complain when they bring you what you asked for when it has bacon and you didn’t bother to notice, and then make the whole national chain change the menu and force sensitivity training on all the staff. Just ask TGI Fridays As an aside, I have heard of turkey in the straw, but never pork. Much more on this later.
2. Case dropped against former EDL leaders over march ban as CPS cites lack of evidence (It was a POS case against Robinson anyway. It had no chance as there was no legal basis for the arrest)
3. The Swedish archbishop elect Antje Jackelén’s stance on Islam has caused unease in parts of the press and among some members of the country’s Lutheran clergy.
4. Afghan bomb hidden in Koran. (Please notice how muslims actually do not care about the sanctity of things like korans or mosques or the defilement value of things like pork, but they insist we do. This is no subtle point. It is a key strategy in their war against us.)
5. Russian authorities have arrested two men from the North Caucasus for planning a suspected terror attack on a chemical weapons destruction facility.
7. 18 foot snake like fish found of California coast. (Asylums order champagne and caviar)
H/T C.B. Sashenka, Fjordman and others. Thank you.