1. Very interesting article on how Indonesia is becoming more intolerant as it becomes more classically Islamic today. Note how the article points out that historically, Indonesia came to be Islamic not through the sword, so it was more cautious. At the end of the day, it makes no difference.
2. This is a story that needs us to follow it. One brave police officer actually decided to use his 1st amendment rights in the US and has been sorely punished for it. He is utterly correct when he says that the state may not oblige him to attend or endorse a religious group or event. Yet he was punished for this refusal to attend an Islamic center.
3. There was a comment a few days ago from a Vlad reader (I am sorry I don’t remember exactly who now) who asked about whether or not there are meetings and organizations to actually try and do something to counter the massive (mostly Muslim Brotherhood) islamic machinery bent on destroying our laws, cultures and values. The answer is yes indeed we do have such meetings and groups. One of them is currently convening in Warsaw as I type and the videos and notes of these speakers and results will be appearing here and on other sites over the next few days as they are received and edited for clarity and brevity. There is an outside chance one may even be ready late tonight. But over the next few days for sure.
4. Another piece of totalitarian legislation working its way through the large intestines of the EU machinery which I bet the vast majority of Europeans have no idea exist. “Free Speech? For me but not for thee.” -The new EU Stalinists
5. This is the woman who most Obama voters actually think is Sarah Palin. I really mean that. When I ask lefties what they do not like about Mrs. Palin they always quote Tina Fey with no shred of humour. They really think it was Sarah who said: “I can see Russia from my house”. Just so we are clear, this is the woman that probably won the first election for Barack Obama.