1. Muslim woman protests face veil ban at Birmingham university in UK, but uses a non veiled picture to organize the protest. Taqyyia in action? (Compare the photo in the news story with the one I took from the Facebook page for the protest.)
2. Tommy Robinson’s guest appearance at Oxford cancelled. (Be patient Tommy. In a few more years they are going to offer you an honorary degree and tenure)
3. Virginia: Muslim Man Arrested After Police Find Shrapnel-Laced Bomb In Home (But it was just for home defense officer! Honest!)
4. Darwin was right! ‘German’ rapper converts to Islam, goes to fight jihad in Syria, gets injured. (h/t Oz-Rita and M)
5. Phyllis Chesler chronicles her return to reality from classic, far-leftist anti Western civilization, and anti-white people feminist thought as a consequence of marrying a non-white Afghani Muslim. Maybe if enough people read this and maybe watched, ‘Not without my daughter’ we could fix a few things.
6. Google doubles its encryption to defend itself against NSA spying. (Making it about the only organization not actively participating with them that I can see.)
7. Any Mac users may seriously want to consider adding this to their Mac-mail. PGP is still decent protection for your email privacy between any 2 people who have PGP installed and this is an easy and effective way to secure your email.
8. Chamman Nisa death: Student who drowned in a lake had told police she was scared for her safety Yet another islamic murder of a woman because she wouldn’t act like a slave.