1. Swedish church in heavily muslim area burns to the ground. Police are stumped. Spontaneous-Cathedral combustion is suspected. A newly discovered and inexplicable phenomenon where Christian and Jewish religious buildings seem to burn to the ground for no reason when they are in areas which are heavily enriched with Muslims. (Original link here) It could be centuries before this mystery is solved! Time to call Scooby Doo!
2. If anyone wants to know the meaning and consequences of consanguinity, have a look at this. CAUTION: Some disturbing malformations here.
5. Anjem Choudary out on bail for attacking some Shiia’s and members of the general public during a demonstration of Tard-on-tard Islamic peace some few months ago. Bookies are betting on him not keeping his bail conditions, but not facing any penalty for not doing so.
6. Confusing article about a ‘Canadian’ religious muslim who was shot in Alexandria demonstrating. Apparently, the army or police in Egypt mistook him for a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, just because he has a huge beard and was demonstrating for them there. UPDATE: Here is some of his connections
7. This is (so far as I have seen it) an interesting little short history of the recent revolutions in Egypt.