1. Yesterday I posted a video someone made of several dogs being prepared for muslim prayers in Malaysia. This woman, a dog trainer, has since been arrested. H/T M
2. Hamas summer camp for kids prepares children for peace with Israel and Jews Muslim style.
3. The Punishment for reading a Bible in Saudi Arabia (photo) The pinnacle of Islamic innovation and improvisation?
**UPDATE** A search for this picture turns up an article about someone who got their hand caught in a paper shredding machine. Iran however, did ‘invent’ a hand cutting machine for enforcing sharia law.
4. The French government on Wednesday announced it was banning two far-right militant groups after outlawing three others earlier this month, in a move one expert on far right movements said was a direct response to growing Islamist radicalism. Story here
5. Bombing the Buddhists. Bill Warner
The jihadists — on this occasion the Indian Mujahadeen — are at it again. On a Sunday in July nine bombs went off in Buddhism’s most sacred place, Bodh Gaya in India. The jihadists said the bombing was in retaliation for the Buddhists resisting jihad in Myanmar. This would be the equivalent of bombing the Wailing Wall, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Bethlehem or the Kabbah. But, since Buddhists are the least political of all religions, the media barely noticed.