1. German soccer teams invest cash in building mosques and hiring full time imams. I guess to go along with the Rabbis and Priests they keep on the payroll.
2. BEIRUT – A video of a Syrian rebel commander cutting the heart out of a soldier and biting into is emblematic of a civil war that has rapidly descended into sectarian hatred and revenge killings, Human Rights Watch said on Monday.
3. Red Cross caught planting trees in memory of Palestinian terrorists
4. Pamela Geller speaks in Toronto hosted by the JDL.
5. Telegraph on recent conviction of muslim child rapists and white slavers.
6. Sky news on same (Oxford)
7. The Pleasures of antisemitism
8. Former London UK Mayor’s good buddy spreads classic jew-hate in Gaza
9. wildly disproportionate number of rape and murder suspects in the UK were born abroad
10. 300 lashes and years in prison for assisting someone to become a Christian in the KSA
11. Egypt, Turkey and Tunisia are all slowly islamizing
12. Bearded Chef’s convention in the UK:
Four jailed in Minnesota over al-Shabab recruitment (BBC, May 15, 2013)
“Four men have been given prison sentences in the US state of Minnesota in connection with the recruitment of fighters for a Somali militant group. Abdifatah Isse, Salah Ahmed and Ahmed Mahamud were jailed for three years by a federal judge after pleading guilty to providing material support to al-Shabab, a designated terrorist group. Omer Mohamed was given 12 years for conspiracy to provide material support…”
Cut/paste of comment posted over at Pamela Gellers blog:
WTF are they doing in a ‘My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding’ pumpkin carriage in the final video??
LIBYA – Man killed in attack on police station in Libya’s Benghazi
BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) – A man was killed in an overnight attack on police in Libya’s eastern city of Benghazi and their station was later set on fire in a possible act of revenge for the killing, police sources said on Wednesday.
The army deployed additional forces to Benghazi after a car loaded with explosives blew up near a hospital on Monday, killing three people.
Police sources said the man lived in the neighborhood and was involved in the assault, but local residents said he was an innocent bystander caught in the crossfire.
The raid was meant to free someone arrested two days ago, police said.
“A crowd of angry people came to burn the police station, and police members (left) to avoid clashes with them,” one police source said.
Soldiers near the station were firing guns into the air to warn people away, a Reuters witness said.
Man dribbling soccer ball to Brazil killed by car
A Seattle man trying to dribble a soccer ball 10,000 miles to Brazil in time for the 2014 World Cup died Tuesday after being hit by a pickup truck on the Oregon Coast.
Police in Lincoln City, Ore., said 42-year-old Richard Swanson was hit at about 10 a.m. while walking south along U.S. Highway 101 near the city limits. He was declared dead at a hospital. The driver has not been charged.
Swanson started out in flip-flops, and managed to spend 13 nights but switched to hiking sandals in Portland, Ore.
Friends are talking about creating a foundation in Swanson’s memory, and sending his two sons to Brazil for the World Cup,
UK-Man held over “racist” comments on Muslim prayer centre
A man in his 20s has been arrested in connection with alleged racist comments made on the internet about the planned Muslim prayer centre in Shrewsbury, police revealed this afternoon.
The man was held on suspicion of using words or carrying out behaviour likely to stir up racial hatred in connection with comments made on a social media site about the centre. He is currently on police bail as inquiries continue.
Police have also confirmed they are carrying out a full investigation into complaints about alleged offensive and racist comments made on a Facebook page regarding the prayer centre, which is being planned for Column Lodge in Preston Street.
The arrest was made last Thursday, but only made public this afternoon.
Supt James Tozer said this afternoon: “We are working closely with community groups to prevent any escalation regarding this matter and in particular, the local Muslim group who intend to use the centre as a prayer room and community centre.
“They have had a local prayer room here in Shrewsbury for the last ten years and they are a welcome and well established part of our community.”
I actually know a fella in this video, one of the pios, traditional looking ones. A proper true mohammedan. Bit of a thug and a gangster. Likes a smoke of the weed. Was always suspicious he was involved in the grooming gangs that had been going on in that town for years, before it came out in the national media. I’m guessing he’s a bit of a hero by his position in the proceedings. I’d probably see more if I could handle watching more than a few minutes without feeling nauseated.