Thank you Richard, M, Rita, and all who sent material in. As you can imagine tons of material with respect to Boston has come this way and it is hard, sometimes impossible to check it all and post it, especially if I am also editing related video material, which can take some time.
But here are some of the links that seem legit and deserve a look.
1 Suddenly its an ‘extremist’ mosque where the bomber went. I bet if you asked a week ago you would be called a racist for suggesting it. Well I suggest that if you stick around any Friday after prayers long enough you will hear incentive to commit acts of islam upon the unbeliever in 9 out of 10 mosques in the Western world and 11/10 in the Eastern one.
In any case, this one in Boston gets municipal subsidies.
2. Tamerlane, who it seems to me, was likely named after one of the most bloodied and ruthless muslim generals in history, who was responsible for the deaths of countless Hindus etc. in India 90,000 in one day, had his own youtube channel. His video picks seem to favour shiite mythology in most ways. He apparently wanted to assist the process of extricating the boy stuck in the well in Iran to come out and take possession of the world and kill all the unbelievers or something. Here are a couple of the vids from his channel.
a: Prophesy of muslim stuff:
b: This is a great one. a jihad on harry potter. But to be fair the speaker does have a point. He claims that Harry Potter is not just “harmless fiction” and I can see what he means. Islam itself may well have started out as harmless fiction. Campfire tales by desert merchants. And look how many lives and civilizations have been destroyed by it. In a way, substitute drinking unicorn blood with camel urine and you actually have islam.
3. Breitbart: Caucasus, breeding ground for terror
4. Several videos and details about the events in Boston yesterday.
5. A 33 minute video, ‘The Islamic States of America’. Full disclosure, I haven’t seen it yet. I am told it is good.
6. Some time ago, I interviewed Bernard Payeur, a Canadian systems analyst who wrote a book on Koran, initially intending to dispel people’s contempt for Islam but the author discovered on his analysis of it, that in fact koran and Islam did not get as much contempt it deserved, if such amount of contempt indeed even exists.
8. Boston terrorist was a good muslim as he “beat his girlfriend lightly.”
9. Graffiti daring to suggest it might be muslims who did the attack in Boston scrawled near a mosque. Writing has a sort of oddly Arabic kind of rhythm to it. I’m not suggesting this is another case of grand Mufti Hilalli-itis again or anything but he did establish a sort of pattern.
10. Is absence of proof, proof of absence? Classmate of Obama’s is puzzled as to why they never met.
11. Some truly sick shiite on this muslim facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/muslimdefenceleague?fref=ts
12 Children pick through garbage cans for food in Greece. In North Korea, they call those, “flower Swallows”.