1. BBC report on South Korea’s heightened state of alert. It’s worth watching the video just to hear a reporter from the BBC, the main news source from the birth place of the English language, use the word ‘tenser’ to mean more tense.
2. Socialist govt. of France plans to freeze benefits for many state payouts. And so it begins. To know how this will play out, read Fjordman. Muslims who feel entitled to state benefits won’t take it well. So they will likely continue to get them while law abiding life long working native french will not.
3. US Tear gas arrives in Egypt for Muslim Brotherhood use
4. Iranian mother of slain blogger makes statement:
5. This CBC story from December 2012 kind of discusses a muslim in Quebec that is connected to the imam of the London mosque who claims he has no tolerance of ‘extremism’. Of course truth be told muslims redefine all these kinds of words so that they can say these sorts of things and not really be lying about it as extremism to him likely means ‘not willing to commit to jihad to force sharia on everyone.’ or something to that effect.