Danish Police: Up to 50,000 illegal immigrants living in Denmark

Translated by Nicolai Sennels:

“The border is down, midieval in town”. In Greece one out of twelve citizens are an illegal immigrant. Translated by Nicolai Sennels, Jyllands-Posten March 29th 2012 “Police: Up to 50,000 illegal immigrants

The number of persons residing in Denmark on false papers is increasing dramatically.

According to Danish police, the number of illegal foreigners in Denmark increases tremendously, and today there can be up to 50,000 people who live and workillegally in the country using a false identity from another EU country.

Each year the State Administration issues registration certificates to 26,000 EU citizens, which allows them to live and work in Denmark, writes the magazineDanish Police.

If the State Administration suspects that a person identifies himself through false papers, the employee must contact the police.

It happened 100 times in 2011 that an employee in one of the nation state administrations had such suspicions, according to a telephone survey that the DanishPolice have made in the Danish police districts.

As alleged EU citizen you can simply send a copy of your passport and a passport photo to the State Administration. There after you show up and receive yourcertificate.

A packet with false papers can be ordered over the Internet for 2000 euros and includes everything from passports and driving licenses. And this is the luxuryedition that only careful study from crime technicians can reveal. Simpler packages can be purchased much cheaper.”

About Eeyore

Canadian artist and counter-jihad and freedom of speech activist as well as devout Schrödinger's catholic

One Reply to “Danish Police: Up to 50,000 illegal immigrants living in Denmark”

  1. Listen up! Do something about it now or you’ll deserve what you get get which will be murder, rape & chaos until islam reigns and then it will be even more murder, rape & chaos due to sharia. In other words, do nothing & you are inviting murder, rape & chaos as permanent residents of your country and for your grand children.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.