About once every so often, I have a ton of tabs open to stories that are too good or important to ignore, but pressing and urgent matters get in the way of blogging them properly. So I do this. Below, short excerpts of each with a link. Visit if it strikes you as important.
1. Here is a story on a French site. Basically, the Israeli ambulances have been forbidden from using the star of David on the side of their vehicles in exactly the same way Muslim nations use the red crescent as their symbol. This link is French but the google translation is not horrible.
3. Father slit throats of three daughters in ‘honour killing’ after they were raped by Gaddafi’s troops
4. This is interesting, Poll results taken in the areas thought of as Palestine. Some of the results are surprising.
5. This one is really awful. Tony Blair’s sister in law all decked out in Muslim finery screaming about Israel and telling stories of bombed out kids calling her directly from their new Ditch phone begging for help cause of what Israel did to them. You may want to take a gravol before you watch this one.
6. This one is great. A cartoon of Muslim superheroes doing what Muslims do best. Quite funny in a way. Clearly by someone not so fond of Islam.
7. Dunno what to say about this one. The ‘official?’ Ugandan space program. I hope they succeed. If the Muslims turn the rest of the world into the paradise Muslim countries already are, we will need an affordable space program and more sooner than later.
9. UK immigration up 20% despite pledges to bring it down
10. I don’t know what to make of this one. I have found other sites that carry this story but I don’t know any of them. It would be very interesting to see if this is true, and if there is more to the story than I have been able to find so far. It isn’t directly related to Vlad’s area of interest but it does seem to indicate that systemic racism and enforcement of same is quite OK for some and will be ignored by most. The link I posted was to the BNP website but I have found this story elsewhere. Just not many places.
11. Disturbing post about a judge, who adjusted a rioters sentence so that he wouldn’t be deported. Again. For the 3rd time.
12. Another article on the black-on-white crime wave sweeping the US. More on that later.
13. How does one spell totalitarianism? Well I spell it:
S E L E C T I V E E N F O R C E M E N T
British security are taking down CCTV cameras in Islamic areas. I think CCTV cameras should be taken down everywhere personally and England should regain control of its borders instead of this preposterous scheme to let anyone in, then destroy all semblance of freedom and democracy in order to keep the peace. But if you must have cameras watching the public, put them in the areas most likely to have crimes. If the areas don’t like it, suggest they stop committing crimes. More on that here.
14. Race Games. Best just to click over and read it at American Thinker
15. English riots about culture, not cuts and need. By David Starkey. No relation to Ringo Star as far as I know.
16. SD member, (Sweden Democrat) targeted for Arson attack