Here is a chance to really fight for Western civilization
Appeal for volunteers!
- Positions to work remotely by internet. We’ll provide the documents. Skills needed: good at email.
- Positions to work visiting local communities around England. We’ll give you the action plan. Skills needed: community organising – if President Obama could do it, you can.
Mosquebusters is the Law and Freedom Foundation’s a campaign to fight off planning applications for new mosques across England. Helping local groups set up campaigns, and providing legal expertise to make it count. Councils have no legal power to grant permission for mosques, and they need to be resisted.
Volunteers needed for:
- Freedom of Information requests. We’re asking every Council, every week, if there’s been an application for a mosque, “community centre”, “cultural centre”, islamic institute, or islamic “school” or “college”. Remote work. Will fit around your daily routine. Needs a good emailer.
- Sending out Action Packs to community groups, and answering simple follow up questions. Needs a good emailer, who can deal with action groups.
- Visiting local groups to nurture campaigns. Needs a community organiser.
- Attending Council Planning meetings to record objection statements.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay? Can’t afford it yet, maybe never.
- Fame? If you give a name, it’ll probably be “anonymous”.
- Glory? Guardian readers will loathe every inch of your guts.
But you will:
- Put your foot on enemy territory, and see it stay there;
- Know you did your bit in the run-up to the crisis;
Replies to [email protected] please!