This news report clearly attempts to sanitize this event in a way they never would if, for example, a group of Christian women trying to lay a wreath at the home of someone who shot an abortion doctor, or Timothy McVeigh for example. Even though both cases are not even real equivalents for what Mohamed Merah did. But even if they were, imagine how the news would treat that in stark contrast with this. I recognize that this clip is from Jewish News. But it is still highly politically corrected. Had there been an attempt to commemorate any other mass murderer, they would not have treated it so ‘fairly’.
Some useful videos1. How to make a timed text file for subtitling videos
2. Stephen Coughlin - Sharia, defamation o islam, and world wide sharia
3. Gavin Boby speaks in Melbourne Australia fall 2012
4. Stephen Coughlin on root causes of Islamic terror and media reportage
5. Apostate from Islam explains how every muslim is a potential terrorist
6. What does jihad really mean?
The Religion Of Peace