1. As usual, Computing Forever notices many of the same things we writers and readers do at Vlad. Weather headlines have in recent years, suggested a propaganda campaign rather than any attempt to inform us about the condition of the local atmosphere.
2. An interesting theory on the murder of the Shermans, who owned APO generic pharma manufacturing. As it happens, they made a lot of HCQ. It is interesting that the narrator here uses the fact that Global, CTV and CBC did little to no reporting on the spectacular murder of the Shermans as possible proof of their hypothesis. And its reasonable to do so, given that these propaganda outlets are fully captured.
3. This one is odd. How is it that Canada’s Foreign Minister makes a statement like this at a press conference, but in occasional attempts to find the video of it, there are no results. Press Conference! Weird.
Canadian Foreign Minister Calls For “Regime Change” in Russia
Canadian Foreign Minister Mélanie Joly admitted that the long term goal of western involvement in Ukraine is not merely to see Moscow defeated, but to enact “regime change” in Russia.
Joly made the comments while her government announced new sanctions against the import of Russian aluminum and steel.
“We’re able to see how much we’re isolating the Russian regime right now — because we need to do so economically, politically and diplomatically — and what are the impacts also on society, and how much we’re seeing potential regime change in Russia,” Joly stated.
“The goal is definitely to do that, is to weaken Russia’s ability to launch very difficult attacks against Ukraine. We want also to make sure that Putin and his enablers are held to account,” she added.
The article above links to a National Post article here. There is a place where the video of her statements would logically be, but if you click it you get 2 commercials and then generic footage of trashed buildings in Ukraine. Hard to reccollect this before the age of the internet, where a major statement by a ranking official at a presser has no video or audio.
4. This is the final segment from last night’s Tucker Carlson Tonight. It deals with a trial of a man for mocking Clinton in 2016. This could go on the list of what makes the US now a communist polity. Not to mention what makes the FBI the KGB. Not to mention how Soviet the trial process itself is.
5. FOX Clip on how woke and failing/failed banks funnelled BILLIONS into what readers of this site will know are in actuality, communist revolutionary groups like BLM and ANTIFA
Thank you all for keeping eyes open when what we see is so hard to accept. As the meme says, “No matter how cynical I get, I still can’t keep up”.
In that spirit, a compilation of Covid and vaxx LIES. To be clear, not that they did not know or were mistaken, L.I.E.S. by authority.
Trudeau is missing from this compilation. That will be fixed in V2.
But this should do as a filler:
More COVID Lies
ABC News reports the co-owner of a Chicago company is accused of cheating the US Government of money through a fraudulent COVID-19 testing scheme. Zishan Alvi, a 44-year old co-owner of the company Labratory Elite, fraudulently planned to seek reimbursements for providing PCR tests and 15 minute antigen tests after lying about results.
The scheme was through the Health Resources and Services Administration which covered the costs of the COVID-19 testing for those without health insurance.
The indictment alleges that the tests were either not preformed, done in such a way the results were unreliable, or had already been paid for by customers when the company sought federal reimbursement.
Between Feb 2021 – Feb 2022, the company received over $83 million in federal funding, with some of the money allegedly transferred to Alvi’s personal account. alvi is accused of using the money for personal reasons: buying vehicles,,stocks and cryptocurrency.
The indictment seeks forfeiture from the defendant of at least $6.8 million in alleged ill-gotten gains, in addition to 5 luxury vehicles and funds from other trade and investment accounts according to the US attorney’s office.
another way Alvi allegedly increased profits was by using fewer materials than normally required to process the PCR tests, including the reagents, knowing that this made the test results unreliable.
Alvi also told employees to provide customers with negative results despite tests never being preformed: Alvi is charged by a federal grand jury with 10 counts of wire fraud and 1 count of theft of government funds.
“It is absolutely reprehensible that the defendant would use a public health crisis to allegedly defraud taxpayers and further public risk by providing fraudulent COVID-19 test results”, said Illinois Attorney General, Kwame Raoul.