1. Canada’s cult of death (Trudeau needs a MAiD)
2. James Corbett essay on the new Sauron of AI bots. (If a group of crows is a “murder of crows”, then a number of AI bots can be a “Sauron of AI bots”)
The REAL Dangers of the Chatbot Takeover
It’s official: the chatpocalypse is upon us!
Just ask our <sarc>friends</sarc> over at The New York Times:
“A Conversation With Bing‘s Chatbot Left Me Deeply Unsettled“
Or consult the <sarc>experts</sarc> over at digitaltrends:
“‘I want to be human.’ My intense, unnerving chat with Microsoft’s AI chatbot“
Or listen to those <haha>wackadoodles</haha> over at NewWorldNextWeek discussing the latest chatbot scare story:
“Microsoft’s Bing AI Chatbot Starts Threatening People“
“OK, OK, we get it, James! The new generation of chatbots that have been unleashed upon the world are weird, creepy and strangely aggressive. So we’re all going to die in a fiery robotic catastrophe, right?”
Maybe not. But before you breathe a sigh of relief and go back to whatever it is you’re doing, let me assure you that this chatbot takeover really is bad news, but probably not for the reasons you think.
3. PJ Watson on the 15 minute city. Turns out the guy who came up with the idea has an interesting history, including being a member of the M19 guerrilla group
4. Alex Berenson: mRNA “vaccines” fail again
They don’t even work better than the (useless) flu shot. But they do have far more side effects. Don’t take it from me, take it from Moderna!
Moderna’s leading mRNA influenza jab has failed, the company said yesterday.
In a large clinical trial, the vaccine appeared LESS able to stimulate the immune system than older flu jabs for two of four flu strains, the company said. It also had far higher rates of side effects than the older shots.
The lack of efficacy was notable because flu vaccines have almost no real-world efficacy, as Dr. Anthony Fauci himself conceded in a paper last month.
The trial began in June 2022 and covered 6,100 people in Argentina and other southern hemisphere countries.
Moderna said it was changing the vaccine as a result of the trial failure and hoped to retest it in another clinical trial. But Moderna stock fell about 5 percent today, indicating that investors are skeptical of its plan.
Also Alex Berenson,1 in 45,000 (Died of Covid)
5. Vladimir Putin gives a 2 hour speech on the state of the nation, primarily the war. This one is a voice over. But one presumes the translation is accurate.
Anyone capable of checking the translation, YouTube has the original Russian here.
Well. This was a depressing post. Some great material in the pipes though.
Watching the post on Canada’s recommended suicide program, one realizes that Soylent Green is also on the list of dystopian movie futures coming true. The promise of last thoughts of a beautiful nature as a reward for volunteering for death, thats right out of Solent Green. Watch it to the end. It’s in item 1.
AI “chatbots” and alike basically consist of:
1. A ML algo is selected and modified by people for purpose.
2. Training data sets are then pushed through the algo to produce “correct” results (as determined by people).
3. The resulting neural network is beyond detailed understanding of the people who set it all up. So it cannot be tweaked in any conventional sense.
4. Convince everyone the AI is flawless and should be obeyed. Deflect responsibility to the “expert” machines.
5. If the algo starts producing results the authorities don’t like, the only way to change it is to flush new training data through it, and hope you didn’t break something.
6. Queue unpredictable results, including general uselessness (think Google now compared to say, 5 yrs ago). Or perhaps psychopathic AI chatbots?
7. Rinse and repeat.
5- 9:18 Turley on the multi-polar civilizational contest, going over Putin’s speech. Think what you like about Putin or Orban, but they seemingly retain belief in their respective tribes. Is this to retain broad political power? Who knows for sure, but they appear willing to go to the mat for it. And as the Uke war body count mounts it becomes at once thinkable that their domestic political fortunes are less their motive, and plausible that these are serious men taking western woke-ism as an existential threat. mRNA’s and digital ID’s and CBDC’s all aside, these guys may be “down” with all the control mechanisms in the world, but it will be on their terms, and not on the terms dictated by some fruit with fake boobs.
Yup, I’m certain they both view wokeism as a threat – traditionalists of any sort likely would. The purpose of wokeism is the demolition of social and economic structures- to be replaced with the glorious world of next Tuesday. Orban has always had my respect, but I can’t help but partially root for Vlad as well (despite his obvious flaws).
5. Vladimir Putin gives a 2 hour speech on the state of the nation, primarily the war.
Judge Napolitano – Judging Freedom 2/21/2023
It was a great speech. I listened to the Ukraine and military issues and then skipped and hopped.
Black Pigeon has a documentary coming up: Stay tuned.