1. Chicken farmer comments on low egg production, mysteriously since August
They are purposely trying to create food disruptions. Stop feeding your chickens commercial feed we can no longer trust. Make your own. Take back control! ? #farmer #news #breakingnews #farm #chicken #eggs #chickenfeed #chickeneggs #farmers #egg #Saturday #retweet #follow pic.twitter.com/gcnBagtF3P
— ?? J.P ?? (@NYCryptoKing) January 29, 2023
2. MIT Faculty member in Cambridge Mass: “At this point in time, ALL COVCID19 vaccination programs should stop immediately”
The evidence is mounting and indisputable that MRNA vaccines cause serious harm including death, especially among young people. We have to stop giving them immediately! pic.twitter.com/chFLvqlDqu
— Retsef Levi (@RetsefL) January 30, 2023
3. Remember when Google was a search engine? Before Google, the Internet was not even a practical thing. Since you couldn’t find anything unless you knew the exact URL, it was more toy than tool. Then along came Google and suddenly the internet had a point to it. Whatever, one may have thought at the time, Google earns from this they really deserve it. Then they started manipulating searches a little for political reasons. Then what they deserved was a jail sentence. But most searches still had meaning. So where are we today?
4. Pilots are dying at Southwest Airlines at over 6X the normal rate after the COVID vaccines rolled out
(A strong case for sailing)
And disabilities are up 10X normal. I thought the vaccines were supposed to reduce death not increase it! I just asked the FAA for their comment, but no answer.
Best to click through and read that article for yourselves. Not much is copyable from there. One comment though:
I am an A320 captain. I have seen things happen personally to friends and colleagues of mine. I don’t want to be paid. I don’t want to hand out flyers. I want my vaccinated friends to stop dying.
5. About Nigeria’s CBDCs: Nigerians traded Bitcoin at TRIPLE the value of it, just to avoid using CBDC
2 – https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/its-time-scientific-community-admit-we-were-wrong-about-covid-it-cost-lives
5 – The guy nails it.
I just signed the U.K. petition against these CBDCs, this is the doublespeak from the government’s response to the petition:
This response was given on 21 December 2022
The government has no plans to program any future UK central bank digital currency (CBDC) or restrict how money is spent.
The UK is actively exploring the potential role of CBDCs to understand the wide-ranging opportunities and challenges they could bring. The government and the Bank of England have not yet made a decision on whether to introduce a CBDC in the UK.” ……
The image search video is from a customized search for her user ID, isn’t it? She needs to try searching on another browser uwing Google etc
Bitcoin is the only reason they are creating cbdc. It’s an attempt to retain control. To be as good as Bitcoin though, they’ll have to match it, which they cannot and will not do. Nigerians are clearly ahead of most in the West when it comes to understanding the value of Bitcoin.