1. Clever exchange between Pierre Poilievre and Justin C. Trudeau
2. Interesting example of the same device being both hated and used by the left: NPR plays audio of woman getting an abortion
I almost didn't want to tweet this but it's something everyone needs to know. NPR on the radio this morning played audio of a woman getting an abortion. You can hear the vacuum turning on, crying, moaning, and the doctor telling her it's done.
Warning: It's tough to listen to. pic.twitter.com/nlSNz0m5Ka
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) November 3, 2022
(Weird. Leftists were howling with rage when Hungary wanted women to hear the heartbeat of their live foetus before getting an abortion. Yet leftists in the US actually play the abortion on air like its a great thing.)
3. Drivers and police Vs. commies disguised as people who care about the enviornment
4. I think its becoming somewhat of a tradition now, to explain that you are not suicidal before criticizing Hillary Clinton, or saying something factually correct about her that she is anxious not to have out there. In this case, its Kari Lake responding to one of Clinton’s criticisms
Trump-Endorsed Arizona Gubernatorial Nominee Kari Lake responded to Hillary Clinton accusing her of laughing at Paul Pelosi on Thursday, telling the world, “I’m in perfect health. My brakes on my car are in good shape, and I am not suicidal.”
Many who have been close to the Clinton family have allegedly died mysteriously or “committed suicide” over the years.
5. Well we know what “Terrorism” means now. Telling a truth that is a problem for the authoritarians, or making a joke that makes them look ridiculous. (Diagalon) In fact, Terrorism is just another device which is identical to hate speech but with more serious legal consequences. Tantamount to blasphemy in Islam in fact.
This is why the Netherlands has banned David Icke from entering the country… deeming him a level 3 terrorist… because he exposed Mark Rutte and the WEF plans… pic.twitter.com/lXx3iXpJ3a
— Pelham (@Resist_05) November 4, 2022
Thank you all for sticking with these issues this far.
On the one hand, more and more evidence is appearing showing that we, the skeptical on the vaxx, the danger of the virus, and the masks are correct.
On the other hand, authorities are finding other methods of plugging the holes in their fortresses to make sure that in effect, it doesn’t make any difference. They have to; after all, have known that at some point the public in large measure would figure out what the truth was. So they must have made a plan to deal with it when that happened.