1. Mark Steyn on disinformation and law, such as it is. Another good one for the “how communist are we now” files.
2. One FDA member asks people not to get the third shot, or “first booster”.
3. Project Veritas on the horrors of plastic surgery performed on people too young to understand what the real implications of it are. Specifically, surgeries that somewhat kind of make a person of one sex appear superficially like a person of the other sex, while not actually having the sexual or reproductive capabilities of either.
Now is the time for you to speak with your doctors and know whether they are willing to protect your medical files or will they hand over your most private and confidential details to the state.
Canadian doctor Mary O’Conner has been threatened with prison for refusing to violate her patient’s medical privacy and safety. Yet, despite the government’s intimidation tactics and harassment, the brave doctor of 50 years continues her selfless fight to protect her patient’s rights and those of every Canadian citizen.
In September 2022, Dr. O’Conner delivered a powerful speech detailing her fight for her patient’s safety who are under attack. But, as she explained, her battle is “now a battle to fight for every patient, for their Rights:
1. Right to access medical treatment
2. Right to adequate medical treatment
3. Right to privacy of their medical records
Dr. O’Conner, who has been practicing medicine in her office for 44 years, went to Parliament Hill to explain her situation and warn others that the attacks happening to her and her patients could soon happen to everyone.
5. Rumble has been very successful as a platform. But now they are on NASDAQ and this following story is concerning, as most of us thought once they went public the countdown has started on them becoming another communist narrative enforcement mechanism. And now that FB execs have started to change focus…
Billionaire tech entrepreneur and one of Facebook’s earliest investors Peter Thiel has stepped down from his position as a board member of parent company Meta Platforms Inc. (NASDAQ: FB), in order to focus on the Republican agenda ahead of the 2022 midterm elections. The move follows Thiel making an investment last year into Youtube-competitor Rumble, which is said to have a number of right-wing affiliations.
Thiel, who was one of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s earliest advisors for nearly 20 years, announced on Monday he will be leaving the company’s board following its annual shareholder meeting, which is usually in May. Thiel cited an increased interest in former president Donald Trump’s political agenda for the upcoming 2022 midterm elections, which would otherwise be distracting for Facebook. “He thinks that the Republican Party can advance the Trump agenda and he wants to do what he can to support that,” an individual close to Thiel told Bloomberg.
Presently, Thiel is supporting four Senate candidates as well as twelve House candidates. All of which are running on political platforms similar to that of Donald Trump’s. Even more notably, three of the House Candidates are running against Republican peers that voted to impeach Trump in relation to the unfolding of events on January 6.
Thank you for your kind attention. There will be more today.