1. Do the grammatical math on this Fauci statement. Once you get a null result it becomes easy to conclude that its all lies intended to shape BEHAVIOUR and not disease control.
WOW: “You use lockdowns to get people vaccinated.” ~ Dr. Fauci
Fauci is essentially admitting that lockdowns were used to condition and control the public—putting people in such a heightened state of desperation for freedom as to compel us to take the vaccine. pic.twitter.com/PNIOqngVog
— Dr. Simone Gold (@drsimonegold) April 19, 2022
2. At 6:15 Rasmus starts to argue with a person in English about his recent Koran Burn tour of Sweden.
3. It sure looks like the Democrats appointed an incompetent judge who doesn’t know what a woman is, but did appoint a very competent spy, as the US has experienced its first ever major leak on a Supreme Court decision which will likely result in a great deal of violence and damage to property.
For those predicting gay marr will now fall along w/all “privacy” cases, Court says in draft: NO..
“We emphasize that our decision concerns the…right to abortion & no other right. Nothing in this op. should be understood to cast doubt on precedents that do not concern abortion.” pic.twitter.com/CtYsKauoZy
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) May 3, 2022
4. This is an excerpt of a panel from 2017 of medical professionals concerned about the line of effort (my words not theirs) against the West via the Transexual scam. This is the first speaker and is very good. The whole panel is here.
5. (Lest we forget) EXCLUSIVE: Hundreds of CDC Employees Haven’t Received COVID-19 Vaccine
Nearly 400 employees at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) haven’t received a COVID-19 vaccine, according to data obtained exclusively by The Epoch Times.
(Curiously, police and politicians also seem exempt. Odd that.)
Thank you all for your patronage and contributions of all kinds. We have been looking at the graffiti left at the Vanier Church on Saturday night. It becomes increasingly bizarre. Is it initiate language? Code to other like minded? The dead man emoji most certainly must be looked at as a threat all other aspects not withstanding. The eye is pretty old and connects to a lot of history and a lot of groups. But at the end of the day, the deadman emoji, that is a threat and must be treated as such.