1. Protests in Ottawa still going on every day. Friday night was a party apparently, and Saturday morning was a typical protest on Parliament Hill.
2. Saudi Arabia seems to be looking for a Guinness Book of World Records for executions and decapitations. No NATO forces in sight.
yet they can keep hold of NEWCASTLE – why? https://t.co/LnFBYdeRI8
— Pym Purnell (@PymPurnell) March 13, 2022
3. WE MUST NOT forget the atrocities committed against the public by politicians and bureaucrats using Covid and the Vaxx, as well as dangerous drugs they used which killed people and the drugs they forbade us to have which would have saved people. You know how leftists use the tactic of accusing the non-left of doing what they know damn well they are doing themselves? Ask yourself about the government-media narrative attack of, “Follow all these rights destroying policies or you will kill the elderly.” Then ask yourself about who died because of all the Covid policies overall.
Dr. Brian Ardis:
“In Oct 2020, the Cardiovascular Journal found Remdesivir is cardiotoxic, causes heart cell death, & can lead to cardiac arrest. In Dec 2020, NIH/FDA ignored these findings declaring Remdesivir the only approved treatment for hospitalized Americans—children.” https://t.co/wcPEVVZLi2
— Gigi Sims (@GigiSims10) March 11, 2022
4. A few Tucker clips from last night. To protect freedom, we must eliminate it.
This is the whole 13 minutes of the opener. He really gets a lot of the deeper matters right in this one. Something I have not heard anyone else on legacy media even dare to look towards, let alone mention it directly. In this case, among other things, about how the shifting narratives and destruction of law and truth, are about something other than the thing they try and make us look at.
5. In the most cynical thing I’ve seen from Enemy Propaganda network, the CBC, they have done an article about how the Pandemic and measures that the CBC itself pushed for more and more and more of, has driven Canadians apart. But it was the CBC itself who called anyone who opposed these totalitarian measures, “Nazis, white supremacists, racists, misogynists” and any of the other communist attack words they could come up with in their meetings the day before.
Findings based on survey carried out by the Angus Reid Institute, in partnership with CBC
Two years of living through the COVID-19 pandemic has left Canadians in a dour mood, with the majority saying the ordeal has significantly disrupted their lives, pulled Canadians further apart, brought out the worst in people and weakened their compassion for one another.
These are the findings of a new survey, carried out by the Angus Reid Institute, in partnership with CBC, which coincide with the two-year anniversary of the World Health Organization declaring the worldwide outbreaks of COVID-19 a pandemic.
A friend of the site who sent this to me, offered this thought:
“CBC is Back-peddling to save what credibility they don’t have”. Personally I think its closer to Nazi level cynicism. Like the gates of Auschwitz. “Work will make you free”. Seeing as how it was the CBC who is nearly entirely responsible for the divisions they so cynically note.
Thank you all for your observations and efforts. Look to financials as being the next actual line of attack against us, with the narrative that capitalism by other names is the reason for the suffering we will endure. Of course it will be carefully planned attacks on our civilization’s economic equilibriums which will be the real cause, but they will find euphemisms for capitalism, itself a kind of replacement, communist word for Free market, but easier to cast aspersions upon.
Babylon Bee is so awesome. No wonder leftist groups are trying to destroy them. As they say, you know you’re over the target when you’re taking flak.
Restaurants Now Requiring Proof Of Ukraine Support