1. Dr. Paul Alexander on the new Insurance info about Vaxx deaths and disabilities Vs. government claims of same.
(Also lots on the vaxx pass and the truly awesome power it gives governments over your life)
2. Robert F Kennedy Jr. Two minutes of his speech in DC
3. Canada: Ontario Leftists introduce bill allowing banning of ‘Islamophobic’ protests
The bill “would empower the Speaker to ban protests at the legislature that promote hate.”
In context, the “hate” in question is “Islamophobia.” The problem is that since 9/11 and even before that, Islamic advocacy groups and their Leftist allies have smeared as “hate” any and all opposition to jihad violence and Sharia oppression of women, no matter how measured, careful, qualified, and eggshell-walking it was. This bill would forbid people from opposing jihad mass murder. Is that the idea?
“Ontario NDP introducing anti-Islamophobia bill in wake of London attack on Muslim family,” Canadian Press, February 23, 2022:
An Opposition bill aimed at fighting Islamophobia and other hate crimes was due to be tabled in Ontario’s legislature Wednesday afternoon, but it was unclear if it would receive the support of the majority Progressive Conservative government.
The New Democrats said their bill, if passed, would establish a provincial review of hate crimes and hate-motivated incidents that happen in Ontario.
(Trudeau intends to ram through his proposed Bill C-36 soon, which gives government the power to charge someone with intent to commit hate speech. Please take a few minutes to digest that one.)
4. Here is an excellent example of what Julian Assange said in the tweet below. CBC is now forcing a narrative that makes the Trucker’s evil hate filled White Supremacists, and encouraging protests in the same area against them. CBC does this while claiming the trucker’s protest hurt local businesses, when in fact it was the mayor of Ottawa who ordered them to close for no reason other than to inconvenience the protestors and protect the mandates, which the truckers asked those businesses to ignore. Or put more accurately, the Truckers asked local businesses to open and obey the law on non-discrimination instead of pushing the neo-communist governments of Canada’s vaxx discrimination policies. CBC in this article does a better job than I ever could of showing how in reality, they are enemy propaganda, carefully crafting the next day’s narrative and creating or editing any and all info to get what they need to, (in the words of a friend of the site,) sell you sh*t for chocolate.
Julian Assange: “Nearly every war that has started in the past 50 years has been a result of media lies.” pic.twitter.com/wZewk0n95r
— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2022) February 27, 2022
5. Migrants Desecrate More Than 2,000 Churches Just in Greece
(Raymond Ibrahim is one of those people we must always read and listen to on Islam and its effects on the West. Alongside giants like Bill Warner, and Robert Spencer, and many others we feature here often)
- “As a deeply religious society, these attacks on churches are shocking to the Greek people and calls to question whether these illegal immigrants seeking a new life in Europe are willing to integrate and conform to the norms and values of their new countries.” — Greek City Times, May 16, 2020.
- While the report most likely has the 1453 sack of Constantinople (today Istanbul) in mind — when countless Greek churches, including Hagia Sophia, were desecrated, destroyed, or turned into mosques — that pattern is a century older.
- Before Christmas, in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, where more than a million Muslim migrants reside, some 50 public statues of Jesus and other Christian figures were beheaded and crucifixes broken.
Thank you all who are holding on to the perpendicular when so many others are lying down and laying down.