Denmark has fewer than 6 million people – 1/60th as many as the United States.
Nearly its all adults are vaccinated, mostly with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine that is the world’s supposed gold standard. Half have received third “booster” doses.
On Wednesday Denmark reported 28,000 Covid infections – equal to about 1.7 million in the United States.
The figures are similar in the United Kingdom, and all over Western Europe. Many countries are at 90 percent adult Covid vaccination levels, with boosters soaring. And they are all now in the midst of an epidemic of Covid contagion that dwarfs any that has come before.
The vaccines sure seem to have failed.
That’s wrong, though.
The reality is worse.
The data from several countries now show clearly that infection rates are higher in vaccinated people.
(Click through and read it all please)
2. Here is a very interesting excerpt from this YT video which appears to be from an insurance company exec on the adjustment needed for whole life insurance given the massive rise in death rates across the board.
3. “If you ask for the science on why me going skydiving is necessary for the health of humanity, they offer you a beer and a donut”
(In other news, water discovered to be wet, things tend to fall downwards)
- Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel said the efficacy of boosters against Covid-19 will likely decline over time, and some people may need a fourth shot by the fall.
- “I would expect that it’s not going to hold great,” Bancel said, during a Goldman Sachs interview, referring to the strength of the single booster shots.
- A random mutation could change the course of the pandemic again, Bancel warned.
Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel on Thursday said the efficacy of boosters against Covid-19 will likely decline over time, and people may need a fourth shot in the fall to increase their protection.
Bancel said people who received their boosters last fall will likely have enough protection to get them through the winter, when new infections surge as people gather indoors to escape the cold.
However, Bancel said the efficacy of boosters will probably decline over the course of several months, similar to what happened with the first two doses. The Moderna chief was interviewed by Goldman Sachs during the investment bank’s health-care CEO conference.
“I will be surprised when we get that data in the coming weeks that it’s holding nicely over time — I would expect that it’s not going to hold great,” Bancel said, referring to the strength of the booster shots.
(Yet the failure of these mRNA injections will mean MORE force used to get people to take them, not less and not an alternative that works. At this point it doesn’t even have to matter why. It only matters that people fight back.)
5. This one has a few moving parts. An East European man, said to be the greatest living tennis player, and maybe ever, was arrested and jailed in Australia, I believe for mRNA injection recalcitrance, although I would welcome being corrected on that. Maybe he held up a bank on his way to the match or something. Anyway several protestors are now also arrested for pointing out that he was jailed in a protest. Which is no longer allowed in many democracies.
VIDEO: Australian police arrest protesters outside facility where Djokovic is reportedly being held.
Police arrest two immigration rights protesters who climbed on the awning of the facility where tennis star Novak Djokovic is reportedly being held pic.twitter.com/fWbq8MXoir
— AFP News Agency (@AFP) January 7, 2022
(Just guessing here, but elite athletes one would presume, cannot just stop training for an indeterminate amount of time and expect to maintain the peak fitness required to compete at an elite level. So the cost of detaining this man is higher than it is for others.)
Here is Novak’s father. He claims that this is political and they have imprisoned him for his vaxx recalcitrance.
Novak Djokovic’s dad:
“This isn’t a battle for Serbia and Novak. This is a battle for 7 billion people.
They want to subdue us, they want us all on our knees. It won’t fly.” pic.twitter.com/YFtIdybMHA
— hodlonaut ??? ? (@hodlonaut) January 7, 2022
Meanwhile in Canada it appears the rules of hockey will have to change again. Maybe instead of checking players, they can carry a 6 foot pole and clobber them with it. Who knew that in the future, the health risk of hockey would be passing on the flu.
Thank you Johnny U., M., ET., Yucki, Snaphanen.Dk., EB., PC. and many more who keep focus when its increasingly hard to get your glasses script filled.