1. Australia’s road map to freedom, now with 10% more tyranny!
(So much contradiction in her speech that its practically an Abbot and Costello routine)
2. Australia’s state of tyranny may go beyond December, despite all the stuff said in the video above. No one asks a single proper question, like ‘what about Texas, Florida, Sweden, Norway and all the dozens of other states that did nothing at all and are far better off than the states that did these kinds of measures? No ‘Journalist’ present asks a single question casting any doubt on these stunningly awful policies.
(“Whole of Government response” is a phrase Trudeau uses when he is enacting legislation that is designed to remove citizen’s most basic rights like freedom of speech. He first used the phrase for Motion M-101 where all criticism of Islam, and only Islam, would be criminalized but also enforced with “a whole of government response”, which means teachers, police, military, post office etc.)
3. France: Man arrested for throwing egg at Macron at a restaurant-fair visit. (I’m guessing its because he forgot to also throw the Hollandaise. Also Macron must be made of some soft stuff as it didn’t even break on impact)
4. This linked article on the Canadian ‘Human Rights Commissions‘ is a remarkably useful piece of journalism showing how the various Canadian HRCs are actually instruments of Marxist control using the language of human rights, while extinguishing human rights like a candle in a tsunami. Read slowly. Its important. Notice how they manage to crush any and all rights to refuse service say, to a man pretending to be a woman and thereby forcing ethnic women of conservative backgrounds to wax the hair off the testicles of a man where they specifically would never ever do that given the right to choose. But if you are unvaccinated, it is a “singular belief” and not a religious matter so you have no rights. This is a masterful manipulation of language to achieve the opposite of the stated goals of human rights.
[…] While human rights law prohibits discrimination based on creed — someone’s religion, or a non-religious belief system that shapes their identity, world view and way of life — personal preferences or singular beliefs do not amount to a creed, the commission said, adding it “is not aware of any tribunal or court decision that found a singular belief against vaccinations or masks amounted to a creed within the meaning of the Code.”
Furthermore, even if someone can show they have been denied service or employment over their creed, “the duty to accommodate does not necessarily require they be exempted from vaccine mandates, certification or COVID testing requirements,” the commission said. “The duty to accommodate can be limited if it would significantly compromise health and safety amounting to undue hardship — such as during a pandemic.”
5. Thierry Baudet’s speech in Dutch Parliament on the agenda behind Covid measures and restrictions
Thank you all who are paying attention, which at this point means exposing yourself to facts which are so awful to contemplate, most are living in denial rather than face reality. A tempting seeming position except that not knowing what is going on won’t just hurt you. It might exterminate you and all you care about. Like the old saying goes of which people only quote half: “Ignorance is bliss, where tis folly to be wise”.
Like this. The continuing retasking of the Lancet as an instrument of destruction to Western Civilization.