1. At least ONE Australian politician takes a stand with actual Australians
— Gillian McKeith (@GillianMcKeith) August 23, 2021
2. Biden, emboldened by what has to be a phoney FDA approval on Pfizer, now demanding mandates for injection
Below are the 35 drugs we could find that have been recalled from the US market since the 1970s, some that had been in use since the 1930s. A sample of advertisements for only some of the drugs are included because there is a scarcity of ads for withdrawn drugs online due to manufacturers removing ads for withdrawn drugs as part of the agreement to no longer market the drugs.
According to the FDA, a “drug is removed from the market when its risks outweigh its benefits. A drug is usually taken off the market because of safety issues with the drug that cannot be corrected, such as when it is discovered that the drug can cause serious side effects that were not known at the time of approval.” The FDA also takes into account the number of people taking a drug being considered for removal so as to not harm those patients.
(Click link for list)
4. Dr. Andrew Bostom on today’s FDA approval of sorts
5. Reasonable analysis of Oz protest, exposing a fraction of the extent of the enemy propaganda surrounding its reportage
The media, rather than question the police as to why they shot at and used chemical weapons on a crowd protesting for freedom, seemed to be offering him a nice massage instead.
6. Tucker Carlson offers some insight as to how many Afghans will be fast tracked into the US
Thank you Oz-Rita, M., Sassy, Johnny U., PC., Richard, and all who offer thoughts, corrections and news links for the sake of clarity.