1. Indian police deal with a Shiia Muharram demonstration in the streets in Srinagar, which appears to be in Kashmir. Watch the first third. One of them is waving a Hizb-allah (Hezbollah) flag. That is making a statement. Hindu police do well to take it seriously.
(Curious that Youtube wants to know who watches this one)
2. President 45 Trump appears to think the ‘boosters’ is a cash grab.
3. David Wood on Twitter’s deceptive practices to enforce their biases. Taliban on Twitter but many conservatives and Trump are not.
4. medical staff picket hospital in Staten Isle. “My body My choice!”
It will be interesting to see how this plays out. https://t.co/e19Ypmg1EP
— Brian Lenzkes, MD (@BrianLenzkes) August 18, 2021
5. Ozzie MP advocate for Vaxx gets Bells Palsy
How it started… pic.twitter.com/vsLzj7TbLf
— PPC for Freedom Supporter (@ValValpuriam) August 18, 2021
Thank you M., WTD., Johnny U., Amy Mek, Grimly_Fiendish and MANY more who make this a community worth serving.
Julian Assange speaking in 2011: "The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war" #Afghanistan pic.twitter.com/Hg3qVzABBg
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) August 18, 2021
You know, its funny. I follow Wikileaks on Twitter. Never saw a single tweet in my timeline though.