1. The Pentagon gave $39 MILLION to Dr. Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance – the charity that funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan lab accused of being the source of the outbreak, federal data reveals
(But but but, Fauci said they were only funded to a few hundred thousand!)
The Pentagon gave $39 million to a charity that funded controversial coronavirus research at a Chinese lab accused of being the source for Covid-19, federal data reveals.
The news comes as the charity’s chief, British-born scientist Dr. Peter Daszak, was exposed in an alleged conflict of interest and back-room campaign to discredit lab leak theories.
The charity, EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), has come under intense scrutiny after it emerged that it had been using federal grants to fund research into coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.
The U.S. nonprofit, set up to research new diseases, has also partly funded deeply controversial ‘gain of function’ experiments, where dangerous viruses are made more infectious to study their effect on human cells.
A political storm broke when former president Donald Trump canceled a $3.7 million grant to the charity last year amid claims that Covid-19 was created in, or leaked from, the Wuhan lab funded by EHA.
But federal grant data assembled by independent researchers shows that the charity has received more than $123 million from the government – from 2017 to 2020 – and that one of its biggest funders is the Department of Defense, funneling almost $39 million to the organization since 2013.
Exactly how much of that money went toward research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology is unknown.
June 4, 2021: The whereabouts of two scientists at the centre of a parliamentary showdown over alleged national-security breaches at a high-security laboratory remain unknown, as Ottawa’s explanation for their firing has shifted.
Xiangguo Qiu, a former head of a key program at the National Microbiology Laboratory in Winnipeg, and her husband, Keding Cheng, have not publicly commented on why they were fired. Nor have they responded to questions from The Globe and Mail about whether their dismissal was related to the transfer of highly infectious viruses to China’s Wuhan Virology Institute.
The Globe has found that the scientists are no longer living in Winnipeg, and it is unclear if they are still in Canada. The RCMP would not say if they know where the couple are located.
(I don’t know if this is related or not, but I do have a question that seems to fit here. Is Trudeau the first PM to ever appoint someone as Minister of Health who has no medical background at all, but is a political animal with a background of graphic design? If so, why? Its quite a coincidence that the first Minister of Health has no medical knowledge but just parrots a political line, in a time of unprecedented government control for a disease of moderate severity, and for which known cures are made illegal.
A second point. A comment came in to the site saying that our government still lists on its Covid related websites, retracted due to being discredited, studies showing HCQ doesn’t work and is ‘dangerous’. If the commenter has that link, it would be great to see it. But assuming that is true, why? Its been months since those now odious publications have retracted those studies. And now the FDA has even rescinded the prohibition on their use.)
- Product: Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine
- Issue: Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine can have serious side effects. Health Canada is concerned that some people may be directly buying and using chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine to prevent or treat COVID-19.
- What to do: Use chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine only if it has been prescribed for you by a physician who is supervising your treatment. Contact your physician if you experience an irregular heart rate, dizziness, fainting, seizures, or other side effects while taking these drugs.
Ottawa – Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine may cause serious side effects, including serious heart rhythm problems. The risk of these side effects may increase at higher doses, or if the drugs are used in combination with other drugs, such as the antibiotic azithromycin. Patients should use these drugs only under the supervision of a physician. Health Canada is concerned that some people may be directly buying and using chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to prevent or treat COVID-19 without a prescription.
Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are approved prescription medications to treat malaria and certain autoimmune diseases, including lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. They are known to potentially cause liver or kidney problems, low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) and nervous system problems such as dizziness, fainting, or seizures. The effects on heart rhythm, which in the most serious cases, may be fatal. Children are especially sensitive to these drugs, and even small doses taken by children can be dangerous.
So yes, the Canadian government is STILL making false and misleading claims that can, does and has led to the easily preventable deaths of thousands of Canadians.
“We are suspending his accounts for two years, effective from the date of the initial suspension on January 7 this year,” Nick Clegg, vice president of global affairs for Facebook, said in a blog post.
4. Dinesh D’Souza: How to we hold Fauci accountable?
(This video reminds us of the famous Lenin quote: “a single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic”)
(For those that have not seen his movie, Hillary’s America, its still a riveting watch, even though it would seem on the surface to be out of date. Its worth watching just for the segment on Saul Alinsky)
5. Asymptomatic spread doesn’t happen. The very basis for all the suspension of basic rights, was the notion of asymptomatic spread. And people still believe it happens. Its why you have to play medical dress up to buy a quart of milk. Add to this revelation, Fauci’s own statement in his email that masks are absurd against a virus because viruses go around them. Add to that you are allowed to shop without a mask if you wear a piece of plastic in front of your face which is open at the bottom and sides.
Thank you MissPiggy, M., Richard, Johnny U., ET., EB., Hellequin GB., and MANY more who care enough to risk the blowback from knowing counter-narrative things, and be willing to put them out there, and ask questions of those who have destroyed our civilization.