1. This is supposed to be a LIVE stream of the falling Chinese rocket, set to soothing other-worldly music so you won’t think about how it could destroy at least a part of an entire city.
(The rocket is named after Mao’s strategy for communism taking over the world. The Long March, which was adapted by Antonio Gramsci into The Long March Through the Institutions, which was a massive success, and now you will be destroyed if you try and remove your child from a school that teaches the most hateful and destructive of Marxist fallacies. PS: If there are aliens out there, now would be a good time to open a towing business.
2. China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons – including coronavirus – SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People’s Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department
(The Daily Mail is the last man standing in the news room it seems. Even Tucker Carlson pointed that out on last night’s show)
Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.
The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be ‘the core weapon for victory’ in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on ‘the enemy’s medical system’.
This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab.
The dossier by People’s Liberation Army scientists and health officials, details of which were reported in The Australian, examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons ‘in a way never seen before’.
Senior government figures say it ‘raises major concerns’ over the intentions of those close to Chinese President Xi Jinping amid growing fears about the country’s lack of regulation over its activity in laboratories.
3. Experts warn of “endless loop of Covid variants
4. Australia’s fear of Chinese moves in the South China Sea is much bigger than Taiwan
5. Japan and Taiwan appear to be forming a defensive alliance against China
(What is that word for what China is doing again? lebensraum? Oh yeah that’s it.)
Thank you all for your input towards assembling this post. But its really a tiny fraction of worthwhile intel on China in the past few days. I do suggest going to the comments under the Reader’s Links posts for today and the last few days and scanning or Control F for China.