1. At least one state thug in matching pants suit has been charged for “assault with a weapon” for his ultra-vires attack on a skateboarder outside.
Barrie Cop Who Beat The Shit Out Of A Skateboarder A Couple Of Months Ago, Has Finally Been Charged with 'Assault With A Weapon'. BWAHAHAHAH! https://t.co/9p8oxhGQzQ
— Dean Blundell (@ItsDeanBlundell) April 29, 2021
(As we have stated on this site a couple of times, being pro or anti police is as useless as being pro or anti war. One is pro-police and celebrate them when they protect our individual rights, property and personal safety from crime. In this case, our gratitude is deserved and should be shown. But when police are attacking, beating, tasing, storming private residences and institutions all to enforce mandates under an act that doesn’t even grant these suspensions of our legal rights (the definition of ultra-vires) they become state thugs in matching pants suits. Similarly, when war is the cost of defending our culture, values, personal safety, and the cost of not waging war is our extinction or enslavement, then war is a damn fine thing. Conversely, when its expansionism, Lebensraum, the enslavement of others, the imposition of one’s culture on others by force of arms, then war is a very bad thing. As usual, the left plays with levels of abstraction to make it difficult for us to argue against their agenda. So we must not fall into the trap of being anti-police. The left wants this. And they are anti-police in the way we like police. Because they defend rule of law and private property. They want us to hate the police as part of the plot to use us as tools of our own undoing. But when police are tasked to be agents of the destruction of our freedoms and culture, we have another issue.)
2. Entire Randy Hiller family charged with what would be more accurately called, a public display of opposition to state mandates. Funny how when the left oppose a law, our leaders literally bend a knee to them. Trudeau came out and honoured tens of thousands of people violating the first lockdown for a Marxist event under the banner of BLM. The first round of protests over the death of a man who violently robbed a pregnant woman at gunpoint, George Floyd.
My dad @randyhillier, brothers and sister have all been charged by the OPP today.
— Russell Hillier (@RussellHillier) April 29, 2021
3. This link is to a video of a woman suffering what appears to be profound neurological issues as a result of the mRNA injection. I don’t want to embed it. The degree of tragedy makes it seem voyeuristic to do so. But you can see it on Bitchute here.
4. Turkish interior minister bans all recording of police during protests. (One cannot help but wonder how long till…)
JUST IN – Turkish Interior Ministry bans all kinds of audiovisual recording by citizens during protests (BBC Turkey) pic.twitter.com/Nlp1lDt2V5
— Disclose.tv ? (@disclosetv) April 30, 2021
Rights groups have condemned a new directive banning citizens from recording any footage of the police during protests, calling it an act of censorship and a blow to both accountability and citizens’ journalism.
General Directorate of Security, Turkish Police on Friday issued<b> a directive banning all audio-visual recordings of citizens at protests.</b>
“These kind of audio-visual recordings prevent them [the police] from fulfilling their duties and must not be permitted; they should prevent those taking recordings of a protest or action,” the directive said.
It said legal action will be taken against any citizens who record the police in any social events.
The police claim that audio-visual recordings of officers while they are fulfilling their duties during social events violate their privacy and reveal their identities.
Rights groups condemned the new directive as blatant censorship.
The Istanbul branch of the Association of Progressive Lawyers, CHD said that it was clearly introduced to guarantee police anonymity <b>ahead of any incidents on May 1, International Labour Day.</b>
“If your personnel are recorded while torturing someone, this could be presented as evidence. Once again, your duty is not to torture, it is a crime!” CHD wrote on Twitter. CHD told citizens that if they see a crime being committed, they can take audiovisual recording as “evidence.”.
5. In this video of Montreal Police going after Jewish people for walking around, one police offers the Rebel reporter the titbit: “You have no more rights”. Ok then. Even accidental honesty is better than none.
A heartfelt thank you to this entire community for your readership, contributions, support of this site financially, and sustained ability to maintain a level view as reality itself becomes increasingly skewed.