2. The moment when revolutions are won or lost is when the enforcement branch of whatever government decides not to go along with orders against the public. It certainly appears that this moment took place in a few Italian cities this past weekend. This is from Torino. The police removed gloves and helmets in a show of solidarity with a peaceful crowd that was against the lockdown measures being foisted upon pretty much the whole Western world apart from some US states and parts of Eastern Europe that know communism when they see it.
Someone says ” come on guys…let’s go for it” and the chorus : bravi…bravi
***UPDATE: THIS VIDEO IS FROM 2013***
The same thing appears to have happened in Turin and perhaps elsewhere. But it makes one wonder. Have authorities become sophisticated enough to instruct police to make a gesture to end protests, and then just continue with these measures? There is no amount of calculous and deception I would put past the left at this point. They have had a century to plan this and we see the fruits of that in so many places and ways. For example, in Canada its illegal to talk a child out of becoming sterilized and mutilated because of gender theory propaganda in schools, but not illegal to talk them into it. Just for one thing.
3. More footage of the Bristol police attack and some interesting narrative as well. “Thousands gathered to illegally protest…”. Can the writer not read his own words? The concept of illegally protest in the nation where these rights began? More and more it appears that ANTIFA/BLM black block people decided to guarantee the passage of this bill in the UK giving police unprecedented powers to deal with demonstrations by showing its ‘need’ in as flashy a way as possible. At this stage I wouldn’t be shocked to discover that some of the attackers are UK military, spec ops or police themselves.
4. Clay Pot fallacy: “You never loaned me your clay pot, and it was broken when I got it from you”.
There is no blood clotting problem with the AstraZenica mRNA injection, and when it causes them its an easy fix.
(Its likely true. But its still annoying to be hammered with lies about safety just to have them skate up and try and score in overtime with an attenuated truth.)
5. We learn two things from this Project veritas video of conditions at the border with Mexico and the US.
- The Biden admin is as transparent as the Obama admin was.
- How critical theory really works. Remember how they attacked the Trump admin for every gum wrapper on the US-Mexico border, even though Trump improved conditions dramatically there? Even staging histrionics like AOC and her theatre at the ICE facility etc. Then we see this footage and photos and know that this was all applied critical theory and as usual with the left, the point is NEVER the point. The Revolution is ALWAYS the point.
Thank you M., Richard, Johnny U., PC., Hellequin GB., MisPiggy, Gates of Vienna and all contributors to this site today.