1. London Mayoral candidate that is likely going to be the next example of a stolen election, right after Marine Le Pen in France
(Sadiq Khan is a Fabian. There is no way to understand his actions as mayor without understanding what it means to be a Fabian. The logo of the Fabian Society alone, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, should be a good start to understanding, but only a start.)
2. If they can do this with headcloths facing torture, rape in a state prison, and state prison itself, why can’t we manage this kind of rebellion with masks?
Prenant des risques insensés, de plus en plus de femmes iraniennes envoient des vidéos pour dire non au voile obligatoire et à la théocratie https://t.co/St5Un5Apj0 @AlinejadMasih pic.twitter.com/X7qAvKhmE0
— L'important (@Limportant_fr) March 13, 2021
3. Sidney Powell claims the death of a staffer was assassination
4. Perhaps someone who speaks Dutch could translate the article in this tweet
Tweet reads: “Family members ring the bell: possibly 26 people died in one month shortly after the first round of injections. This stinks.”
Familieleden trekken aan de bel: mogelijk 26 mensen overleden in één maand tijd vlak na de eerste prikronde. Dit stinkt. pic.twitter.com/Q9l1reW2I9
— isa kriens (@IsaKriens) March 10, 2021
5. Navy Captain tells us about how he has been treated by the FBI since his presence at the protest in DC on January 6, 2021
Thank you all who sent in so much thoughtful materials today.