1. Los Angeles man is sentenced to 212 years in prison for killing his two autistic sons, ages 8 and 13, in staged car crash so that he could collect on their life insurance in ‘evil and diabolical scheme’
A California father-of-three was sentenced on Thursday to 212 years in federal prison for intentionally driving his ex-wife and two autistic sons off of a wharf, and drowning the children to collect on accidental death insurance policies he had taken out on them.
In imposing the maximum sentence on 45-year-old Ali Elmezayen, US District Judge John Walter called out the defendant’s ‘evil and diabolical scheme’ and described his actions as ‘vicious and callous.’
‘He is the ultimate phony and a skillful liar…and is nothing more than a greedy and brutal killer,’ Judge Walter said. ‘The only regret that the defendant has is that he got caught.’ […]
Elmezayen paid premiums in excess of $6,000 per year for these policies – even though he reported income of less than $30,000 per year on his tax returns. Elmezayen began purchasing the insurance policies the same year he exited a Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding.
After taking out the policies, Elmezayen repeatedly called the insurance companies – sometimes pretending to be his ex-wife – to make sure that the policies were active and that they would pay benefits if his former spouse died in an accident. […]
On April 9, 2015, Elmezayen drove a car with his ex-wife, Rehab Diab, and his two severely autistic sons, 13-year-old Elhassan and 8-year-old Abdelkarim, off a wharf at the Port of Los Angeles. The site of the crash was a loading dock and worksite for commercial fishermen.
(Someone who speaks Arabic should really check to see if that is his real name. Or is everyone from Egypt named, “From Egypt”, even the ones still in Egypt)
(Article behind paywall. But the headline gives a clue. 1 line from article)
Swiss medical regulator rejects Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine
SwissMedic says available trial data ‘not yet sufficient’ to authorise its use
(And at last check, none of the Gene therapy treatments were allowed in the US other than by emergency use measures.)
This is a worthy link though. An updated page of facts about Covid 19 which is what should, but is not, guiding policy.
- Lethality: According to the latest immunological studies, the overall infection fatality rate (IFR) of covid-19 in the general population is about 0.1% to 0.5% in most countries, which is most closely comparable to the medium influenza pandemics of 1957 and 1968.
- Treatment: For people at high risk or high exposure, early or prophylactic treatment is essential to prevent progression of the disease. According to numerous international studies, early outpatient treatment of covid may reduce hospitalizations and deaths by about 75%.
- Age profile: The median age of covid deaths is over 80 years in most Western countries (but 78 in the US) and about 5% of the deceased had no serious preconditions. The age and risk profile of covid mortality is therefore comparable to normal mortality, but increases it proportionally.
- Nursing homes: In many Western countries, up to two thirds of all covid deaths have occurred in nursing homes, which require targeted and humane protection. In some cases, care home residents died not from the coronavirus, but from weeks of stress and isolation.
- Excess mortality: In most Western countries, the pandemic increased mortality by 5% to 15% in 2020. Up to 30% of the additional deaths were caused not by covid, but by indirect effects of the pandemic and lockdowns (e.g. fewer treatments of cancer and heart attack patients).
3. Part 1 of Something is Not Right: on the new mRNA gene therapy injections.
(There are some concerns about the above video. I believe that many of the Gates quotes are wildly out of context which you can sometimes tell by the editing alone. Where it is cut etc. Some of it is accurate and reason based. Worth watching, but not worth making a decision on this video above alone)
4. MARCH 11 2021 – IRAQ- attack on US convoy in Fallujah
5. Ezra Levant has a message for the Jewish and Church going communities in Montreal.
(I do not understand German or German Yiddish, but I suspect he is telling them that Rebel has a lawyer to help any of them who’s basic rights to religious practice has been violated by Quebec state thugs)
Thank you M., PC., Oz-Rita, EB., ET., Yucki, C., and many more who keep both eyes open and have a working memory