1. Just when you thought it would never be safe to go outdoors and have fun, you get that confirmed.
Deliberate destruction of social fabric for transition to a subdued, empty, digital existence>>>
— Cory Morningstar (@elleprovocateur) December 2, 2020
(Unless its for a riot or left wing demo of any kind of course.)
2. More leadership hypocrisy
PRO TIP: They all get caught violating the rules they put on you for two reasons:
1. They think you’re a chump who won’t do anything about it.
2. They’re not really scared of coronavirus. It’s all for show. https://t.co/28PetLxHR0
— Jesse Kelly (@JesseKellyDC) December 2, 2020
3. Trump makes it clear that social media is abusing their privilege as a platform and it must be immediately terminated
4. Paul Weston lays out the new Totalitarian and fascist police state that is the UK today
Paul Weston has expressed in different words what this site has been saying for a while now. When the police are protecting the public’s rights and property, and when they are upholding the rule of law, they deserve all our respect and appreciation. But when they become state thugs, all bets are off.
5. The following video is unaltered except for a tiny addition of an extra sign language interpreter for the French. But the actual content is deadly serious.
This is one of those things where I am probably the only guy who thinks this is funny. But still somehow, I felt it had to be done. pic.twitter.com/WqEW3CN3Ed
— Vlad Tepesblog (@Vladtepesblog) December 3, 2020