1. CTV propaganda directed against anti-totalitarian protestors in Manitoba (Notice how they cut off the man who was about to give a source for the efficacy of HCQ)
The Premiere has harsh words and men of straw for the protestors. It is not about if the virus exists. Its about whether or not the measures are legal or efficacious. His argument, “Though Shalt Not kill” also works both ways. The lockdowns have been shown to kill more people than the virus, and much more directly.
2. Faces of anti-lockdown protestors in Germany
— Robin Monotti Graziadei (@robinmonotti) November 23, 2020
3. Overwhelmed Manitoba hospital
Hospital staff feel videos and photos of empty hospitals undermines the message of being overwhelmed that they have been giving.
4. Biden Supporter plows down Trump rally. Proud Boys administer aid
Also Elderly lady is PUSHED DOWN by an anti Trump protestor at Stop The SteaI rally in Wauwatosa, WI
— Joey Saladino Show FAN (@SaladinoShow) November 22, 2020
5. So you can’t visit mom or have Christmas dinner with family and friends but half a million Somalis can come to Canada
Reminder: while you’re under house arrest, your store is closed and you can’t travel, Justin Trudeau just opened the borders to a record 1.2 million new foreign migrants to be fast-tracked in. https://t.co/DPNd33cDn9
— Ezra Levant ? (@ezralevant) November 22, 2020
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, C., MissPiggy, Gary Fouse, and all who sent in materials.