As usual, we will populate this to ten items or so, then start Election Fraud post #27
1. Detroit officials testify that they were INSTRUCTED to backdate ballots.
2. No basis for this claim yet, but at this point its more with the precautionary principle to post it than to ignore it.
Cyber experts say state voting systems are connected to the internet & votes are stored in a server in Germany & run through a system that contains malware embedded in the source code called-QSNATCH.
1. Where are the machines made?
2. Is there code embedded within the firmware? pic.twitter.com/NT8vkKxktX
— BlueSkyReport (@BlueSky_Report) November 12, 2020
3. I must object to his comparison. The Pope is a LOT of things. But one of them isn’t Catholic.
IS THE POPE CATHOLIC? That’s Rod Blagojevich’s response to whether he thinks Democrat votes are being ‘stolen’ in Philadelphia. [with Newsmax TV’s @SchmittNYC https://t.co/VlT7z8v2lm] pic.twitter.com/d0IJOJZZb3
— Newsmax (@newsmax) November 6, 2020
4. While not totally on point, it does discuss the postmodern/neo-Marxist use of language by the Democrats
5. CNN compares Trump to Nazis. Again.
Is this report crazy or evil? Hard to tell. https://t.co/EC7FuRtaE6
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) November 13, 2020
Of course the irony that the left attacks ALL identities is lost on Anamanpour.
6. Zooming in with Simone Gao on voter fraud, interviews
From September 29, 2020
ATLANTA (AP) — Georgia election officials say they’re implementing a software change to fix a glitch in the state’s new voting machines. But election integrity activists say the state is downplaying the problem and putting the security of the upcoming election at risk.
During preelection testing on the new touchscreen voting machines last week, election officials in two counties discovered a problem with the display for a high-profile, 21-candidate U.S. Senate race. Under certain circumstances, not all of the candidates’ names would fit on a single screen.
Election officials initially thought they would have to rebuild the database but then discovered they could fix the problem through a software change, said Bryan Tyson, an attorney representing the state.
8. How much evidence do we need I wonder
Good grief. All those cameras watching her, she carries on.
And the Fascist MSM say: "no evidence of electoral fraud". https://t.co/MrBdpWKVfu
— Bernard Devlin (@BernardDevlin) November 13, 2020
9. Amazing Polly follows one path to election rigging
10. Facebook removes President from Donald Trump account and makes him a political candidate
BREAKING REPORT: Facebook removes the TITLE OF "PRESIDENT" from Donald Trump and designated him as “Political Candidate.”
— Chuck Callesto (@ChuckCallesto) November 13, 2020
Tania tested this and its true. Below in Danish.