1. “What is the cost of the second lockdown in Victoria?” (Australia)
2. Turkey is clearly determined to push for Ottoman Empire mark 2.0
— AFP news agency (@AFP) October 26, 2020
4. More self described “Anti-fascists” attacked Jews for Trump with rocks and fists
— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) October 25, 2020
First 2 words missing: “Jews for Trump…”
5. Pakistan PM wants FB to crush criticism of Islam, just like it stopped Holocaust denial.
(Who didn’t see that one coming? Muslims hitchhike on antisemitism to get exemptions from law and crush freedoms now for decades)
6. Scott Adams makes a very important, and even profound point.
If I were a Biden supporter and noticed the American Flag has become the defacto show of support for Trump, I'd be concerned.
— Scott Adams (@ScottAdamsSays) October 26, 2020
7. The entire documentary. The Plot Against the President, appears to be on Youtube for the moment
Here is what Christine Brimm said about it:
When I first posted this list, everything was here and it was perfect. They have all dissapeared now, and some I cant find at all anymore. But here is a related tweet:
Over 1,000 reviews in under a week! https://t.co/lul0pkFjpN
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) October 26, 2020
8. Police rush in to face off against peaceful protest against Covid lockdown measures
(If that headline is true, and it is, then I guess it can’t be radical, can it?)
Paris (AFP) — France’s largest employers’ federation on Monday urged companies to “resist the blackmail” over a product boycott by Arab countries as a backlash widens over Paris’s hardened stance against radical Islam.
French President Emmanuel Macron has vowed to take the fight to Islamic radicals after the October 16 beheading of a history teacher who had shown cartoons of the Prophet Mohamed to pupils in a class discussion on free speech.
But his comments triggered protests in Muslim-majority countries at the weekend, with people burning pictures of Macron in Syria and setting fire to French flags in the Libyan capital Tripoli.
Boycotts of French goods are under way in supermarkets in Qatar and Kuwait, with further calls to spurn French products in Jordan and other states.
10. Muslim having an Islamic style, reasoned discussion with a woman who objects to many Islamic precepts
— Old Holborn® (@Holbornlolz) October 26, 2020
Thank you Pym Purnell, M., Wrath of Khan, Johnny U., ET., EB., PC., MissPiggy, Hellequin GB., Gates of Vienna, and MANY more who sent in help for this site in many ways this week.
There is no such thing as ‘Islamophobia’. Islam is a curse on humanity, as is Pakistan, a rogue state and terrorist haven where thousands of women a year are killed by members of their own family, and ‘blasphemy’ is punishable by death. https://t.co/mUH9DBY1bP
— Pat Condell (@patcondell) October 26, 2020