1. This is what, communism looks like…
— Yaakov Pollak (@Yanky_Pollak) October 14, 2020
2. Victoria shopkeeper chooses fine over forced bankruptcy
3. Liverpool appears to have had it with lockdowns
Liverpool done with lockdowns.
— Real Developments (@pdubdev) October 14, 2020
4. I did listen to this show and its good listening.
President Trump didn't kill 200,000 Americans, he saved millions through decisive action and Operation Warp Speed! Subscribe for free and listen to yesterday's show right now!https://t.co/2Zd6E0DVls
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) October 14, 2020
(I listen on the TalkStream Live app)
5. One of Toronto’s most multiculti areas is benefiting greatly from diversity
"The suspects are seen…lighting a Roman candle…pointing the candle at the cashier as bright flashes of flame shoot out at the victim."
"Mohammed Munin was arrested and charged."
— Queen Paola ?? ?? ?? (@PaolaQP1231) October 14, 2020
7. Methinks ANTIFA spent too much time at the Elk-a-hole (Apologies to Groucho Marx)
After tearing down century-old bronze statues of Lincoln & Roosevelt, antifa built their own statue in downtown Portland. They say it is an elk. The previous bronze elk statue was set on fire & severely damaged by antifa during the summer rioting. pic.twitter.com/9rie7j48dQ
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) October 13, 2020
8. Listen to the slimy language of Euronews here. Facebook’s ban on any anti-vaccine opinions or adds is called “Facebook’s move to continue to promote public health”. An insane thing to say about condemning criticism of a never-before tried or tested vaccine intended for everyone in the world. Remember, being skeptical of THIS vaccine does not make one an anti-vaxxer. Some vaccines are brilliant and saved millions of lives and the health of even more. And some are problematic. Being against giving Thalidomide to pregnant women does not make you anti-medicine. It makes you agains that one for that purpose. But it still has a role in the treatment of leprosy.
9. Travel restrictions for Germans in Germany
10. Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Lockdowns a crime against humanity
11. Project Veritas confronts the Democrat violent revolutionary
Thank you M., Richard, Xanthippa, Johnny U., Malca, Wrath of Khan, and all who sent in materials today so far.
Note how Gates includes himself in the “we” which are the rulers who tell us what to do. Including wearing clothes. Which “WE” tell people to wear. Normal people would not include themselves in the group doing the “telling”.