1. Turkish Neo-Ottoman leader, Erdogan, doubles down on his claim that Jerusalem is a Muslim (Ottoman) city
2. Quick reminder of the Democrat position on Corona and lock downs initially
Don't forget fatally stupid policy. https://t.co/saOC9hbFzi
— Brett Gasper (@Brettwashere) October 5, 2020
3. More Soros “Philanthropy”
Leftwing billionaire George #Soros just donated $1.5 million to help the nation’s most populous county elect a Black Lives Matter-endorsed prosecutor who promises to lock up fewer criminals. Read: https://t.co/cWgkZ71HoL pic.twitter.com/Vj9YTVqmSy
— Judicial Watch ?? (@JudicialWatch) October 5, 2020
(And this is why you never give government any information at all ever. The RCMP did the same thing with a database they were not even legally allowed to be in possession of. The Gun registry which Harper scrapped and ordered all copies destroyed.)
TORONTO: The Canadian Constitution Foundation (CCF) is releasing a document obtained through Freedom of Information legislation that outline specific details of police services misuse of a COVID-19 database.
“This document reveals a shocking misuse of personal health information by police,” said CCF Litigation Director, Christine Van Geyn. “Police were caught using the COVID-19 database to look up names unrelated to active calls, to do wholesale postal code searches for COVID-19 cases, and to even do broad based searches outside officers’ own cities. There is no rationale for this abuse. We have filed a complaint with the Ontario Privacy Commissioner for violations of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, and with the Ontario Independent Police Review Director for officer misconduct.”
In a letter addressed to “All Chiefs of Police”, an official at the Solicitor General’s Office laid out the results of an audit of the use of the COVID-19 database by officers. In the letter, the Solicitor General’s Office stated that “many searches of the portal do not appear to be consistent with the ministry’s instructions or the restrictions on the use of the information subject to O. Reg. 120/20 set out in the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.”
The letter goes on to say that the audit “raises concerns that the portal is being used beyond the express purpose that the government intends and the limited purpose that the Act permits. The Act provides that information subject to the emergency order must only be used to prevent, respond to or alleviate the effects of the COVID-19 emergency.” (Please read the whole article at the link)
A trial relating to the alleged non-recent sexual exploitation of children in Halifax has been delayed by a year.
Amjad Hussain, also known as Amjad Ditta, is among 16 men charged in relation to the alleged abuse of three teenage girls in Halifax between 2006 and 2009.
The charges include rape, supplying drugs, trafficking, conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and making threats to kill.
Ditta, 35, is a police constable based within West Yorkshire Police’s protective services team but he is currently suspended from duty.
He is accused of sexually touching one of the girls at a time when he was a serving police officer.
His co-accused are:
- Mohammed Vaqaas Abbas, 30, who denies three counts of rape and three of supplying a class C drug
- Nadeem Adalat, 34, who has pleaded not guilty to four charges of rape and four of supply of a class C drug
- Sajid Adalat, 44, who denies rape
- Waseem Adalat, 33, who denies two counts of rape, as well as single counts of trafficking, supply of a class C drug and common assault
- Christopher Eastwood, 45, who has pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape and two counts of supply of a class C drug
- Mahtab Islam, 46, who denies six counts of rape, three of supplying a class A drug, three of supplying a class C drug, two of sexual assault and one of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
- Mohammed Rizwan Iqbal, 34, who denies a charge of rape
- Ishtiaq Latif, 32, who has pleaded not guilty to sexual activity with a child
- Asad Mahmood, 33, who denies two counts of rape, one of trafficking and one of common assault
- Younis Mohammed, 34, who has pleaded not guilty to rape and causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent
- Shahzad Nowaz, 40, who has denied rape, supply of a class C drug and making threats to kill
- Shazad Nazir, 44, who has pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape and two of supply of a class C drug
- Sohail Zafar, 36, who has denied rape and supplying a class C drug
- Nadeem Nassir, 39, who faces charges of rape, supplying a class C drug and making threats to kill
Khalifa Mughal, 36, who faces six counts of rape, as well as single counts of supply of a class C drug, supply of a class A drug and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice
6. Apparently we will still need masks after a vaccine is available
7. PJ Watson on Leftist hypocrisy. At this point Mr. Watson is picking low hanging fruit though.
Thank you M., Wrath of Khan, Richard, EB., Chris Jones, Sassy, Yucki, ML., Rich Jones and MANY more for all their contributions of any kind.