1. Watch How ‘The View’ Treats Conservative Black Voices | Kim Klacik | POLITICS | Rubin Report
(In fairness, she did lob a rock at one of them, deserved or not)
2. Prof. Carl Heneghan: A PCR Test Positive Result Doesn’t Tell You if You Had the Virus 78 Days Ago
3. Spencer Fernando explains why there appears to be some serious behind the scenes problems in the Canadian government and its health department.
(Here is a Global News story on the event to which Spencer speaks)
4. About these scary case number stories
The media reports "new cases" or "new infections", when really, they're just positive tests#COVID19 policy (lockdowns, #RuleOfSix,etc) is based on this deception.
So what is a positive test with a PCR?
Watch . . .https://t.co/zSBmWMyNpe
— Coronavirus Plushie (@CoronavirusPlu2) September 17, 2020
5. President Trump speaks to the errant nonsense the FBI director said yesterday on ANTIFA and China
6. This is an important one. The case is understated in this video. It isn’t a heckler’s veto so much as a leftist-Islamic to actually replace law with sharia and communist limits to freedom. This is organized, its been going on for some time, and you can see it everywhere. We, and all our friends and coworkers know what we can say and not say, and the worst among us believe we cannot think them.
7. Greece: 51 Far-Left Antifa Anarchists Arrested After Attacking Police
(Dear Breitbart: Suggest alternate title such as, ’51 communist insurgents arrested for attacking police, under the usual banners such as ANTIFA, BLM., Anarchists’. Much less redundant)
Police in Thessaloniki arrested 51 far-left Antifa anarchist extremists who attacked officers following a demonstration in the city on Wednesday night.
The arrests came after the anarchist extremists held a demonstration in the city and then caused damage at the White Tower, a former Byzantine fortification along the harbourfront that has since been converted into a museum.
Police attempted to get the anarchists under control and were met with force as the group attacked the officers with bats and other weapons, Greek newspaper Proto Thema reports.
Officers arrested 45 men and six women. Police also confiscated 28 stick weapons, 15 helmets, a Swiss Army knife, and a metal baton.
8. This speech by Swedish Journalist, Jan Sjunson starts in English at the 16:15 mark. Jan discusses the negation of the constitutionally protected right of freedom of speech in Sweden.
9. FBI agent who found Hillary Clinton’s emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop says ‘immoral’ agency bosses sat on the discovery for a month and told him to ERASE his findings until he went direct to the US Attorney
An FBI agent who found the messages that led to the Hillary Clinton email investigation being reopened days before the 2016 election said the way the bureau handled the case was ‘not ethically or morally right’.
John Robertson feared he would be made a ‘scapegoat’ when he found the new emails less than two months before voting day, in the wake of DailyMail.com’s revelation that Anthony Weiner, whose wife Huma Abedin was Clinton’s top aide, was sexting an underage girl.
Robertson watched nervously as the bureau did nothing for a month until he went outside the chain of command and spoke with the US Attorney’s office overseeing the case.
The only advice from his bosses was to erase his office computer, which meant leaving no record of his investigations, a new book says.
As Robertson put it: ‘To this day don’t understand what the hell went wrong’, the Washington Post reported.
10. Canadian Prof. makes illegal Cdn Prothreats against US institutions if he doesn’t get his way on issues in a country he has no stake in.
Does @UWaterloo stand by this threat of terrorism against the US Congress by one of its professors? https://t.co/C3GBtvgPxJ
— Cernovich (@Cernovich) September 19, 2020
11. Communists, like Muslims, has set up dozens, or more likely HUNDREDS, of front groups with names that tend to make classical liberals/conservatives want to believe and support them. An excellent example would be Black Lives Matters, or the Southern Poverty Law Centre, both of which are far left wing activist groups who’s agenda is destruction of all opposition. In teh short clip below, Michelle Malkin busts another one of these communist beards to its face.
Fox News is afraid of Media Matters’ smear merchants. Unlike those who cower & pander, I call out Media Matters’ evil crapweasels to their faces. I did it exactly a year ago this week & their lead hitman stammered & pissed his pants. Everyone else sat silent. https://t.co/rvB2TZgxEL
— Michelle Malkin (@michellemalkin) September 19, 2020
12. Speaking of fake front groups for communist insurgents with names that seem benign, this is a great segment with Seb Gorka on the riots of the 60s and how they are exactly like the ones today. Communist insurgencies made by stoking racial tensions and teaching them to riot.
A must-watch conversation between @SebGorka @GorkaKatie with new insights on the origins of leftwing violence we see playing out in America today pic.twitter.com/wTdEcY8sgJ
— Heritage Foundation (@Heritage) September 19, 2020
Thank you Johnny U., Sassy, M., Yucki, Richard, Wrath of Khan, PC., Jan Sjunsen, Hellequin GB., and all who sent in materials, analysis and comments. More to come today.
12- This past week I was driving around and tuned into the local university radio station. I listened to young people talk about their climate activism. I listened as one fellow managed to tie together, in the most specious manner possible, the climate, black lives, evil capitalism, and his mother’s underpants using the most synthetic language imaginable. It was nauseating to hear such a dangerous level of neo-Marxist indoctrination. Salient, however, was when a young woman began to speak. She repeatedly used the phrase “Direct Action.” This is code for violent, intentional disorder.
It’s all in the language.
We both know that both of our nations are headed into violent Civil Wars that are going to be the sideshow of violence as the rest of the world decides that the US is to involved in the Civil War to help our friends around the world.
Watch your back, the commies are going to be coming for people like us.
10 – PT has said he is required to nominate some one to fill the vacancy ASAP. Last night on Hannity I heard one man say that he thinks the election may end up in the Supreme Court. (Richard:Given the preparations to cheat we see the Dems doing and the number of lawyers they are hiring this is close to being a certainty) It Darth Vader’s seat is left vacant the court will be either a 4 – 4 court (Richard: If Roberts doesn’t switch sides again) which would mean a deadlocked court and the election being thrown to the House.
Here are the rules if the election is thrown to the House of Representatives to decide. Each state gets one vote to be decided by the members of that States Representatives. This means the Party that has the most Representative elected in that state decides how the State will vote. From what I have learned right now the Republicans have the lead in this count they have the majority of seats in something like 20 to 32 states. This would mean PT would be the next President
I know that there are a lot of people out there saying that if the election isn’t settled by Inauguration day Pelosi would become President. 1) The Constitution sets out the emergency procedures that would take place if there is a tie or the ballots are counted by Inauguration day. 2) The new Congress will be sworn in before Inauguration day and the new Speaker of the House will be chosen. There is a good chance the Dems are going to lose control of the House because of the way they are ignoring their jobs to spend all of their time attacking PT. If they lose the House it would be the new Speaker that would be interim President. Fortunately the Founding Fathers had the foresight to set up a system that would prevent this.
If the selection of the next President is left up to the House the Communist Insurgents will become enraged and really start trying to burn down the cities.
I always wondered how those Vietnam War protesters always seemed to know how to protest so well. Like, who exactly is teaching you how to do that and what to do and say…?
It has occurred to me that we are still in the exact same “Cold War” that we’ve been engaged in since Winston Churchill coined the phrase, “Iron Curtain”. Sure, the players have changed, but maybe it’s never really been about specific ideology or nationalism but about dictatorships vs democracies. Joseph Stalin, Nikita Khrushchev, Kim Jung Un and the Red Chinese all have in common the fact that they are dictators who could be toppled in a matter of days if their people decided they would rather live in the West, so it’s been in their best interest all along to make us as miserable as possible – miserable, and visibly so for domestic consumption. So they back things like BLM and the Weather Underground and the “Southern Poverty Law Center”. We’ve got to stop falling for this cute little trick of theirs…
If I was a bad-guy agent with lots of money and connections it would be such fun to go around influencing things and starting things in the USA for the purpose of firing tiny arrows into the Great Satan’s heart while looking like an “idealistic political activist” who’s always rooting for the underdog and acting on the highest moral principles. It would be such a blast. I’d be the founder of “The International Symposium on Human Rights” as well as the “The Black American Congress of Justice”. Ooh, that one sounds good…
During Nam the Soviets paid for the training, it was given in Cuba and Algeria with a few camps in Libya and Iraq. They started training in East Germany but shifted ASAP to give the useful idiots an excuse to ignore their training and funding the riots.