As Friday’s hospitalization numbers across the Sun Belt appear to confirm CDC head Dr. Robert Redfield’s assertion that the American COVID-19 outbreak has peaked and is starting to fade, the State of Virginia is setting a new precedent by seriously discussing forcing Virginians to be vaccinated with whatever rushed-to-marked candidate the FDA approves first.
During an interview that aired on Friday, the state’s health commissioner said he planned to invoke state law to make vaccinations mandatory – once a western product is available, presumably.
(“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.”
2. Economics video that explains how new regulations, first in Australia, then the world, will make sure we only ever get one point of view. What is wrong with it, is that Ozzie MSM is NOT conservative but is nearly all far left except for one or two outlets, which we post here often. But its still interesting and worth watching, even if they get that one thing really, really wrong.
3. Covid will be around ‘FOREVER’ and Brits will need ‘repeated vaccinations’, warns SAGE scientist who says Boris being forced to impose another national lockdown is ‘possible’ but ‘local ones more likely’
A former chief scientific adviser has warned that coronavirus will be present ‘forever’ and people are likely to need regular vaccinations against it.
Professor Sir Mark Walport, who is a member of the Government’s Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage), said that, like flu, repeat inoculations will be required to control outbreaks – but Covid-19 will never be ‘eradicated by vaccination’ like smallpox was.
His stark warning comes amid fears that the country could see a second national lockdown if it sees a rise in cases like Spain – a move Professor Walport did not rule out entirely.
Speaking to BBC Radio 4’s Today programme, he said: ‘This is a virus that is going to be with us forever in some form or another and almost certainly will require repeated vaccinations,’ he said.
‘So, a bit like flu, people will need re-vaccination at regular intervals.’
4. More fake hate crimes
Democrats are shameless https://t.co/3w8npoYQS8
— ???????? ?????? ??????? (@BlissTabitha) August 22, 2020
5. I’m glad they are doing this in Portland. It’s probably the best way to take a long term leftist and make them into a Trump voter.
“Wake up, mother f—ker wake up!” chant BLM in Portland tonight as they go through residential areas and shut down the streets. pic.twitter.com/DOah2d1yji
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 21, 2020
6. Police scuffle with protestors ahead of RNC
The title above is the Global News narrative description of the event. An accurate title would be: “Police defend themselves with minimal possible force from far left wing attackers ahead of the RNC”.
7. The Honesty of Alphabet’s Google’s Youtube.
8. Meanwhile, Leftists show their ethics, fairness and stance on bullying
Last night, Joe Biden supporters viciously attacked Riley, a 7 year-old @realDonaldTrump fan.
Joe Biden supporters stole Riley’s hat, ripped up his sign & made him cry.
Watch. It’s on video. This is sick.
Wilmington, DE please help us find them: pic.twitter.com/nqx061VXMt
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) August 21, 2020
9. “Anti-feminism is the radical idea that women should be treated as adults”
As a woman, I find this kind of claim appalling. Why do women think they should be able to sign legal agreements if they expect later to have them voided on grounds of feeling pressured? This is why anti-feminism is the radical idea that women are adults. https://t.co/G0t7Ptzrut
— Janice Fiamengo (@JaniceFiamengo) August 22, 2020
10. About those absentee ballots
More Than 550,000 Primary Absentee Ballots Rejected In 2020, Far Outpacing 2016 https://t.co/NjDjGzZOPi
— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) August 22, 2020
Thank you M., Johnny U., PC., C., ET., EB., Wrath of Khan, And everyone who sent in thoughts, links and concerns. More to come today.
Here is something I never thought I would see. He appears to have a zebiba as well.
Shabbat Shalom to my Jewish cousins from the Jewish state of Israel.
May Allah bless the holy land. Ameen pic.twitter.com/8uvPuSGoQY
— Noor Dahri (@dahrinoor2) August 21, 2020
UK: Massive celebration of an Afghan holiday. No one appears to be wearing a mask of any kind. No police in sight either.