1. President Trump touches on the appeals court dropping the death sentence for one of the Boston Marathon killers. (At some point, if in a death penalty case, victim impact statements are to be allowed in a court then there should be nothing wrong with having that trial in the city where the crime was committed.)
2. Houston area doctor doubles down on HCQ (Nigerian Dr. interview in case this disappears and needs to be restored)
(Question: If an immigrant was in a US hospital, asked to have an imam come in and perform an exorcism of Djinn to cure the virus, they would pretty much have to allow it. If a naturopath demanded some water that a certain flower petal or pill had soaked in for the homeopathic remedy, they would allow that. In fact people in the US have a wide variety of rights to their own bodies and risk assessments. So the prohibition against HCQ is especially sinister. Remembering of course that Fauci specifically stated it was effective against the Corona virus in 2005.)
3. Texas Sate Senator does ANOTHER live conference on Hydroxychloroquine use. Watch it while you can. If it disappears, we will endeavour to restore it.
4. A refreshing tweet from pat Condel. It’s been a while since I saw naked reality like this.
Ha ha. Here comes the mob. The replies to this are a blizzard of faux outrage.
1. I don’t give a toss if I get banned from Twitter. You can find me on Gab or Parler.
2. Pakistan is world leader in first cousin marriage. Yay, number one. High sixes all round. https://t.co/4qQYOh7qWf
— Pat Condell (@patcondell) August 2, 2020
5. Over the last few years, many videos have been posted here and in the Reader’s Links of naked people wandering around in the roads, often in Germany, blocking traffic and usually African males. One person seems to have found a solution.
Antifa leader goes for a sleep pic.twitter.com/WNVWeheGMj
— Andrew Neill ? (@AndrewNeill91) August 1, 2020
6. Austin Texas disperses communist agitator crowds in a way well suited to Texas
Poor lil' babies afraid of horses. https://t.co/25CFIHtakl
— Styxhexenhammer666 (@Styx666Official) August 2, 2020
7. To what degree is the New York Times, enemy propaganda? There was a MASSIVE protest in Germany by people who are sick of having their clear constitutional rights violated by government using the Wuhan Flu virus as the excuse for it. We have published numerous videos at Vlad dating back months on these protests by normal working Germans and law students and lawyers even. This weekend saw the largest protests ever and some of those videos are in Reader’s Links for today and Yesterday. But how does the NYT describe them? Yep. as NEO-NAZI
This was the scene in Berlin, where an estimated 17,000 people defied social-distancing and mask requirements to join a protest supported by neo-Nazi groups, conspiracy theorists and others who said they were fed up with the restrictions.
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 1, 2020
This seems like a good time to repost the Goebbels quote:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels
8. A plan to silence doctors who defy the narrative?
9. Covid is part of a communist revolution.
If you are a D.C. resident and attend a funeral for your grandparent, you are required to quarantine for 14 days.
Elites who go to John Lewis’ funeral? Of course the rules don’t apply to them. https://t.co/Y5v9j3ux13
— Liberty Alliance (@LibertyAllUSA) August 2, 2020
10. Illegal militias parade around in the UK with no legal opposition for some reason.
— David Vance (@DVATW) August 2, 2020
As I walked around the sun-dappled streets of Amsterdam, something felt strange in this world swept by fear and pandemic. There was laughter coming from barges sliding along the famous canals, clusters of cyclists clogged the streets, shoppers dipped into chic boutiques, the barber shops seemed busy and cafes served couples chatting over coffee. […]
The nation’s top scientists, having examined key data and research, have declared there is no firm evidence to back the use of face coverings. Indeed, they argue that wearing the wretched things may actually hamper the fight against disease.
‘Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,’ said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment. ‘There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.’
This is a bold but highly controversial stance – especially as fears grow of a second wave sweeping through Europe. Last week, Downing Street joined the global stampede to enforce face masks in public spaces such as shops, supermarkets and stations, following Scotland, Spain and France, along with Holland’s neighbouring nations of Belgium and Germany.
Thank you Johnny U., M., Wrath of Khan, EB., ET., Richard, and MANY more who sent in materials this weekend.