1. It really does look like during the remnants of the lockdown, the one profession that can still work triple shifts is the one exemplified by Winston Smith in 1984. The guy who trudges to work each day to change history to whatever Dear Leader says it is that day. And in that spirit, we see that Bugs Bunny cartoons have been redone to get rid of all guns. Not violence, blowing up stuff is fine and zany ACME devices also good.
But instead of a gun to shoot Bugs Bunny, a long curved blade is drawn in. Somehow cutting someone’s head off with something like a Saudi Scimitar is OK for kids while shooting at them with what, if memory serves, is a cork firing shotgun, that is ok. And yes I know its a scythe. But interesting how much it is basically a Muslim head cutting implement with a longer handle though, isn’t it?
2. Portland communists are building their own “Autonomous Zones”. Should be fun to see how that goes once Starbucks runs out of the stuff they need to make chocolate mochachinos.
Help them build it. Then lock them in. An anthropological experiment. https://t.co/BI8ku7kIPv
— Barbara Kay (@BarbaraRKay) June 11, 2020
3. How anti-racism hurts Black People – John McWhorter
4. Project Veritas newly released footage showing among other things, the Soros connection with ANTIFA
"This is not going to happen through “normal channels” because we are living in abnormal times…there is going to be a need for thousands of people, then millions to come into the streets and demand that the Trump-Pence regime must go." #DefundAntifa pic.twitter.com/4xRGL56SB8
— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) June 11, 2020
5. The full Winston Smith gang hard at work. Yanking down Columbus statues all over the place, this one draped in a burning US flag
There is a lot more to come.